20 facts about thirty men

Will update soon: a thirty-year age we mean "thirty-plus." Because the habits and outlook described by the author are purchased by about thirty, but persist for life.

So who are they - the thirty-year man? Editorial Website offers answers Alex Tokarev, a blogger on this exciting girls a question.

In this post I inspired me to record a cute girl in the social network, which is desperate to see around twenty years boys and asked where we were thirty-year man, spends his time. I, of course, with characteristic honesty I answered her question, but he wondered - but are you sure you're looking for what you really need?

1. We thirties, do not trust the people, and especially women, as were reluctant to allow new people to its shape the world.

2. We are used to achieving everything themselves, so familiar to us first - bad job.

3. We have established views, but because often boring.

4. We're in a crisis to rethink life and, therefore, even more boring.

5. We understand very well what we want, so the requirements for "his woman" we have a very inflated. There simply does not exist.

6. We are far from the fabulous ideals, so we know that democracy can not be a happy couple. We only acceptable patriarchy. It you want?

7. We are rational, we do not believe in love, therefore not capable of rash acts under the influence of feelings.

8. We fully understand people, so you get to the core in the first hour of communication, neither pretending. While welcoming and nice stay.

9. We mostly misogynistic, know how you are able to turn the head, so the path to the heart to keep a reliable defense. Oh, very reliable.

10. The path through the stomach is also closed, we are well able to cook for themselves.

11. Intimacy for us is not a problem. For 30 years, we have managed to enrich their lives by those who need us just as it is.

12. Sex because of its high availability is no longer just a pastime for us. We perceive it more as a higher form of communication between a man and a woman. We need you to these eccentricities?

13. Of course, we are talking about, it's time to start a family, life, children, and blah blah blah. Of course! But actually we do not really need. Otherwise we would have long ago brought.

14. We are not afraid of loneliness, we are interested to be alone. So, perhaps, you and us interested.

15. We can all weekend just sit at home, so you do not see us.

16. on the phrase "a man should" condescending smile. We ourselves know who and what should be. Certainly not you.

17. We have forgotten about conscience and guilt. We were not acting tears, flattery, promises, insults, flirty, your ostentatious helplessness and simulated foolishness. We crack at the time of any manipulation. Short skirt also does not help.

18. on the phrase "you are quite insensitive" responsible quiet agreement.

19. Even your "you're not a man," we will not hurt.

20. We have acquired a thick skin and learned all the spit. Even life itself.

So that's what I think, is not it easier to find and tame the more flexible twenties and just try to live with them before their thirtieth birthday?

via smartafisha.ru/blogs/20-prichin-pochemu-vam-ne-nujny-tridcati-letnie-mujchiny

Tags

See also

New and interesting