Mother of three sons she lost 70 kg to look like Angelina Jolie

26-year-old Christina Steggz, mother of three children, has reached the weight of 140 kg on sweets, chocolates and ice cream, passion for which she appeared after the birth of her second son. One of the stranger she heard like a Hollywood beauty Angelina Jolie. This prompted Christina to do is go on a diet and get closer to the image of your favorite idol.

She joined the slimming club in April 2010, and by August of next dropped 70 kilograms. Now the mother of three sons, weighs half as much and looks just great.

Christina said: "I must admit that I never noticed some similarities with someone else while I was full, but a woman once said that I look like Angelina Jolie».

"She said that we are like the lips, but for me it was a real compliment. The words of a stranger sat down in my head. Until then, I constantly struggled with being overweight, but to no avail. And then suddenly I had a new stimulus ».

"I have a sweet tooth, this always has been, very fond of sweets. I could go to the store to buy a few packs of chocolate chip cookies, large tiles of milk chocolate, white chocolate tiles and a few desserts. I ate it all in one day. I ate far too much ».

"Now I get rid of excess weight, people say I'm strikingly similar to Angelina, which leads me to an incredible delight. And my boyfriend is also pleased ».

One of the motivations for weight loss for Christina was lack of clothing sizes in its stores. "Every time you buy clothes, I struggle to find something that would fit me. Sometimes even had to order the larger size ».

"When I had to buy 23 minutes size, I thought that more do not want to live like that. In addition, I was tormented by the pain in his chest, so I had to act. During the first week I lost 2, 7 kg, and a month - almost 9. The joy of progress spurred me to go on ».

"It's kind of samoucheniya when force yourself to control impulses and the desire to eat. In our club we are taught that you can eat everything but in moderation ».

Christina program included three meals a day low-calorie food and nightly walks with the dog Ben 5 5 km. "At first I was too embarrassed to go to the gym, so put the home elliptical trainer and treadmill. Every morning I worked on them for 5 minutes. And walk with our dog Ben every evening, without missing a walk ».

"When I started to lose weight, I have more in me confidence and I started to swim. Lose weight by 38 kg, I bought a membership in a sports club. The first couple of months went there every day, but now I visit once or twice a week ».

: Marketium.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting