The former model told the whole truth about the beautiful pictures in Instagrame

Now its slogan "Social networks - it is not real life." Jessen O'Neill until recently was a real star Instagrama, the number of its subscribers has long exceeded 500 thousand and growing every day. Until one day she did not dare to tell the truth. Now she puts pictures, signing them "not real life," and says that in fact, behind these images, as she is paid for advertising and how many hours and effort it spends on each photo.

"Not real life. I made nearly 100 pictures to my stomach looked beautiful. I do not eat before. My sister has just howled, taking me a few hours ".

"In this picture I have problem skin. I had to use a few tubes of tonal resources to all to hide ".

"For advertising this dress I got paid $ 400. That's when I had a total of 150 thousand subscribers. When they were 500 thousand, and can pay $ 2,000. I do not blame anyone, just advice - do not go on about the advertisers and do not trust in this cheerful pictures. Often, it's much darker ".

"Most of the sum given for the advertising of the blouse and jeans".

"Not real life. This is not my dress. I took a lot of pictures to get stunning, but I was home alone all day and then I just looked out the window, knowing that I was even there is no one to call ".

"This dress I have provided for advertising. The more I have not seen him. Recognize advertising is very simple: if a girl puts a signature brand name, so she paid for it. I'm not judging, just warning ".

"For some reason I was particularly happy that day. Do you know why? I saw how tanned my stomach. Here's to you, and a new generation that enjoys such trifles. " She renamed its profile, while removing all of your pictures and upload them again, but with new signatures. Now its slogan "Social networks - it is not real life".

"Here I am 16 years old. I thought that this is the photo best describes me. I realize now that was a very insecure person. "

Tags

See also

New and interesting