Decided to permanently delete the page on Instagram, infuriates and takes time

Social media has been a part of our lives for a long time. Of course, they have a huge number of advantages, which we will talk about a little later, but there are also many disadvantages. Many are increasingly wondering whether it is possible to delete Instagram and rid yourself of a large dose. daily frustration?

Is it possible to delete Instagram Internet gives us a lot of opportunities. You can find and listen to any music, watch any movie, and even follow the life of a famous person. Almost all existing books and magazines can be found online. And all of this fits into very small devices that we all have.

For many, social networks are the most enjoyable entertainment. Endlessly flipping through news feeds or photos that satisfy our curiosity. Unfortunately, this chocolate medal has another side. Our weary mind It is completely useless and useless information.Like a sewage pipe with autumn leaves.

Often, we don’t notice that after a couple of hours on Instagram, we walk all day depressed and feel just disgusting. This is not surprising, because one of the most important aspects of human nature is the desire to compare yourself with others. Social media will never allow this comparison to be made, at least in part. sound and fair.

Most people show only the brightest and most pleasant moments of their lives on Instagram. And that's at best. Usually everything we see on this social network. It has nothing to do with real life.. Photoshopped faces covered with a thick layer of tonal remedy, and the happy smiles of artificial people make us Feeling inferior.

Our life seems boring to us, the appearance does not seem beautiful enough, and the partner is uninteresting and boring. Unfortunately, not everyone does. distinguish truth from fictional imagesThey are posted on Instagram every day. And those who learn to distinguish them still experience unpleasant feelings. You need to remind yourself that everything is normal with you and your life.

I'm tired of this routine. At some point, I realized that the amount of pleasure that Instagram gave me was not worth the spoiled mood for the whole day. But do not forget about the cumulative effect. I signed up for Instagram in 2016 and I’m pretty tired of this social network. After thinking for a while, I made a decision. delete your profile.

There are two options for those who are also tired of this social network. The first is that lockdown. This measure is suitable for those who have a lot of useful or important things in correspondence or saved pictures. In order to temporarily deactivate the profile, you need to open webcast. Follow the instructions.

1. On your account page, click the button. "Edit profile".

2. Scroll down to the bottom and press the words. “Temporarily disable my account.”.

3. Indicate the reason for the disconnection, enter the password and confirm the temporary disconnection.

So your profile will be hidden from all users social network until you log in from your application on your phone or browser. By the way, you can temporarily block the page no more than 1 time a week.

However, perhaps a temporary shutdown is not enough and you want to get rid of the toxic effects of social networks on your mind and life. In that case, you can. remove the profile. This is also possible only in the web version of the application.

1. At the bottom of the social network page, find the word. "Help".
  2. On the left of the menu, click on the drop-down list called "Account management".

3. Choose a point. "Deletion of account"Then in the instructions, find the blue link to the removal page.

4. Provide the reason for deletion and your password. Done!

The profile is not deleted immediately, but only a month after the above actions.

Honestly, my life has become much more enjoyable since the Instagram account disappeared. First of all, I stopped spending up to 5 hours every week looking at absolutely unnecessary information. Secondly, my brain eventually cleared of unnecessary thoughts associated with viewing other people’s pages and photos, dependence on likes and the desire to post your own photos five times a day.

Tags

See also

New and interesting