SMART-CARS - the first in Ukraine!

Smart-cars known in Europe a long time - without them can not do almost no one event-event! They - the bright, beautiful, original and spectacular! They can not be ignored! Finally, the Smart-cars appeared in our country! What kind of technology, where it is used, what are the main advantages? On these and other questions, we will respond Alex Trubin - the owner of the first and the only Ukrainian Smart-Car!

- In Ukraine, you are the first who offers Smart-rolling machines. Tell me, are not afraid to start a business? Why you chose Smart-cars?

Yes that's right! We are the first and only in Ukraine, who can take the Smart-car rentals. Starting this kind of business we were absolutely terrible, because it is a novelty that is interesting for its extraordinary and exclusive.

Smart-cars by themselves spectacular, and with decorations - even more so! In Europe, for example, Smart-wedding has long enjoyed great popularity, while the Ukrainians are just beginning familiarity with this kind of motorcade. However, based on our experience, I can safely say that even the most luxurious limousine does not pay much attention to themselves as our Smart-cars!

When I first learned about the Smart car and saw them, I decided to buy the car to his wife, and then - even themselves. Then I had the idea that these cars can hire out! And then there's my friend who makes toys for children's theater, offered to help ... Together we sat and talked and decided that it would be interesting. So began our business.

- And from what made jewelry? They are securely fastened? Alex now Smart-machine you have - is the "bride" and "groom", even some images will be?

Jewellery made from moisture, frost and heat-resistant materials for automobiles, they are fixed with special suckers and clamps. Do not worry about that during the ride, they will disappear - kept decoration train! They do not bend or flex as they have a plastic frame. In short, with ornaments, regardless of weather conditions, speed, drive and so on. E., Nothing happens!

As for jewelry, in addition to "groom" and "bride", soon it will be possible to order the heroes of fairy tales! Note that the veil "bride" is removed, and a white car is just beautiful crown - I think every girl deserves to ride on such a "royal car»!

- Tell me, how many passengers can be in the cabin Smart-car? Machinery comfortable? There are air conditioning, heater and so on. D.?

If we talk about weddings, the same machine can only go 1 passenger (if the bride in a magnificent dress) and a driver. If we talk about the other the event, then there is enough space for two or three passengers.

Each car is equipped with a stove, air conditioning, seats - convenient and comfortable interior of the car - a well-groomed and clean. We ensure that our customers were delighted with the trip to the Smart-car! So far, everyone liked!

- Smart-machines - very bright and beautiful, they can be used widely in the event industry ... Tell us more about where you can go to this amazing car?

Smart-cars will be appropriate on any holiday! They bought stag, hen parties, parties. These machines are very useful in the photo shoots, look great on video, etc. You can also surprise your loved one, arrived at the meeting on Smart-car; It is very creative to meet someone at the airport on a typewriter ... In general, Smart-cars - a new breath of event-industry. They can surprise and please!

- Tell me how much it cost to rent your Smart-machines? Are there rules to be aware of your customers?

Hour rental of two vehicles - from 400 to 600 UAH. (depending on the day of the week). Rules, of course, is - they are all spelled out in the contract that we sign with our customers!

- Why do you recommend to order Smart-cars to our readers?

Because the Smart-vehicles - is primarily the original! This is something new, festive and bright! They just do not go unnoticed!

Tags

See also

New and interesting