Parrot saved from the death of two schoolgirls sisters.

Bird broke down the door of the cage and woke young housewives who have fallen asleep after inhaling gas from the open burners.

Parrot rescued children

In Nizhny Novgorod, the parrot cockatiel named Richard rescued two girls from certain death. If you smell gas, feathered became a heart-rending scream at their bird language calls for help.

When Richard saw that two of his little mistress do not wake up, he ripped the cage door beak and began to peck at the girls until he woke up.

The tragedy almost happened in the afternoon, when the girl's mother was still at work. 9-year-old Olesya and 7-year-old Lisa Bulygin came home from school and warmed up their own food.

Have fun chatting about school adventures, the sisters did not notice that the burner goes out. The room was filled with gas.

- Half an hour later we felt unwell and wanted to sleep, - he told Life News Olesya. - We were playing on the bed and did not notice that went to sleep. And here I was someone like a bite, I jumped! I see Richard is torn, flies in the kitchen and then returned. I felt a sour, unpleasant smell, headache and eye.

Olesya shook Lisa and the girls ran to the staircase. The sisters called at a door neighbor.

- Came running to me, the parrot flies around them, shouting all the time, - says a neighbor Tatiana Sosnina Bulygin. - I ran faster, aired and girls at left before the arrival of the mother, and the parrot with them. He could not settle down in any way - very upset.

Now feathered zakarmlivayut savior of his favorite treats, and was referred to as Mr. Richard. On the hero come to see classmates and Olesya Lisa, who even dedicated to him their works.

Tags

See also

New and interesting