How does the 67 year old grandmother raw foodists

Raw foodists it has more than 25 years. But beauty is not important to her mother and grandmother Karin did not live up to 61 years. Therefore, health was her main motivation for switching to a raw food diet.

Now she teaches classes on a regular basis and clean the body is starving. After the success of the restaurant she opened syroednogo usual vegan restaurant.

- Please describe your restaurants and menyu.Syroy restaurant - my first experience with restaurants.

Our restaurant there longer than any other in the country and I'm very proud. Education is a big part of what I do. I believe that people should be taught healthy eating.

So both my vegan restaurant, that is - there is no meat, fish, chicken and dairy cheese produktov.V our restaurant does not get hot. We do not even have a stove in the kitchen, only drier. I believe, and I say that we have the most extensive menu of crude in the country.

I have an expensive restaurant with dishes such as turnip ravioli with "cheese" of macadamia peppers with rice, pancakes and other complex dishes ... We have a raw ice cream, which is great for your health! - No soy and dairy free.

When people think about the raw food diet, they think about the lettuce, tomatoes and cucumbers. It's boring ... I rawfoodist more than 25 years, and I know I could never support it on tomatoes, cucumbers and lettuce.

I'm obsessed with food. I love life. I love the colors. I love the taste and texture. I am very proud of my menu. Soon I am going to change it.

Add pizza c «sausage", of course - this is not a real sausage)), prepared by my original recipe. We recently added a cheeseburger. I love to eat, so tasty gotovlyu.Restoran I opened one and a half years ago. I was initially criticized, especially raw foodists - "Why did you open a restaurant cooked food, you have to be raw foodists, and so on. D."

But the reality is that very few people go to McDonalds on the raw food diet, you need a bridge. Besides, I wanted my husband to eat better and my grandchildren, and they were not prepared for a raw diet. This is all the dishes that I cook at home for them, and people said, 'Oh my God, this is like real ribs, chili now. "
So I decided to Chicago need it and gave it back to the universe.

- How did you initially hear about veganism?

In fact, I was not going to be a vegan. I was very sickly man. I had all known to mankind allergies, terrible skin. Everyone in my family were ill and died.

One day, my mother taught me how to drink carrot juice. And I started to drink carrot juice. I have more energy and started to go to the toilet more often, and before I was one of those times a week goes to the toilet.

And I thought, "Wow!" And began to drink it even more. I bought a juicer and drank a lot of juice. And one day, I cooked chicken soup, put the chicken, I forgot to turn off the time and bones surfaced.

I looked at it and thought, "What are you doing?" It was like a divine revelation ... You have a minute to stop and think, everything is so barbaric ...

When I see a truck with animals driven to the slaughter, I pray that they find peace, because I know - they were being taken to the meal, they feel bad ...

They are no different from my dog. I'm on your dog even scream I can not. My dog ​​has never cried. He was never beaten. He does not even know what happened to him can happen something bad. He - God's creation, it - my love. And as with every cow, pigs and horses. I do not like horse rides in my area.

I think, "God, if I could free you, I would do it because I feel guilty. My heart is torn by what we do with animals that share the planet with ... ».

- Do you feel limited vegan or raw food diet? No, in fact I think we have more choices. This forces you to be more creative, because people on the potatoes with the meat completely stuck. They eat the same thing - burgers. Again and again, they eat the same thing. Now I change the menu because I'm bored.

So I have to be back izobretatelnoy.Eto makes a person more alive, more creative. There is nothing that I could not cook raw or vegan. There is nothing that I would not be able to cook.

I do not need to try the food - I dream dreams about food. I can think about it and know what it will be to the taste and cook it. My husband and I can go to a restaurant and see that he eats, and come home and cook the same thing in a vegan world.

I just talent. Some can sing without music lessons, and I do so with food. So I never limited. Nikogda.- What are your favorite dishes in a restaurant? I love chips Cale, I love pizza, ravioli and fresh hummus. This is my favorite.

- What would you like people to know about your business? It's my sense. This is my heart. This is my gift to yourself and to the world. This is my life. I love what I do. I love the impact I have on people. I think I have to change something in the world and it is important for me. I'm not a guru and not special. I was given a lot of truth, and I have the opportunity to help people find the same thing.

Tags

See also

New and interesting