Words that help stop overeating

The site publishes an interesting text from the book "The passion for perfection," the analyst Marion Woodman on how to get himself under control and stop the attacks of gluttony. < Our installation "I must be perfect", "everything must be perfect» ( because we are afraid that you'll lose control, we do not succeed, we do not love, we will not be happy) - literally causes overeating. Sooner or later, the pursuit of excellence leads to failure - it is the law of life energy.

Woodman describes two scenarios at the peak of tension and fatigue, most often in the evening after the working day - one leads to overeating, the other turns the situation in a positive manner, it helps to relieve accumulated tension without overeating.

1. The inner monologue when moving in the direction of energy gluttony attack (we release the energy of the unconscious):

«I'm exhausted. I feel devastated by the people who surround me. I'm hungry. I can not come. I need food. In my life, there is no love. Nobody love me. I am here at anything. I need to sweet. I have to get the sweet. I can not deny anything. My whole life is not so, but I can not help it. I am in no way to blame. I can not handle it. I can arrange it. I can not. I can not ».

blockquote> Woodman negative comments on this mantra:

"From a psychological point of view, this woman does not take responsibility for their own shadow, and does not take into account the real situation in my life, to take any actions that could help her. Refusing to take responsibility, it is at the same time denies his guilt, and its destructive behavior. Infantile (children's) desire instant gratification causes her to be indifferent to their own feelings, thus it opens put.negativnym emotions. " The consequences of this overwhelming wave of negativity will be apparent later, when the attack reaches its apotheosis gluttony.

2. The inner monologue when driving energy toward stress relief without over-eating (we napravlyayaem energy to consciousness). This monologue sounds like a positive mantra:

«I'm tired. I love me. I love my body. I allow to take care of me. I love my inner woman. What would be better to eat? I really want to eat is this? Maybe listen to music? Dance? Yes, I'm full, but I tried to free my real woman's body, regardless of its form. What is the current reality? It happened to me what happened. I need to relax and calm down. I want to support my life. I can do that. I can. I can ».

blockquote> In the fullness of this monologue is regarded as a fact, as if it is a vibrant part of the shadow, which probably never had to live fully. In contrast to the "I can not" (These words reinforce negative thinking pattern), installation yavletsya positively contribute to the continuous strengthening of confidence. The stronger the belief in yourself, the less desire to stick unpleasant emotions. The key to success is to listen to yourself and honestly reveal their feelings at the moment (they hurt, so we try to drown their food).

Woodman Comment:

"In the" Chinese Book of Changes "refers to the constant changes that occur within a person. Men's Yang energy, energy work, and worked constantly impels us forward towards the goal, until it is too strong to cause disruption - and then from the depths appears receptive feminine yin and gradually driven man, helping him to reach the summit. Life - a constant desire to find a balance of these two forces. The more mature a person becomes, the more he is able to avoid the extremes of each pole. Therefore, the pendulum does not gain too much amplitude, reject far-right only chtby then with no less destructive force will deviate to the left, creating a cycle of senseless actions and depression ...

The more I become white and fluffy at one pole, the longer and becomes a black plume of energy, which unconsciously accumulate behind me ».

So, the point is to avoid extremes and to seek the golden mean - and in all areas of life, not just in regard to food. If you feel that you are knocked out of balance - processed or, Conversely, flawed, you talk too much and tired of people or, conversely, too little and miss the live interview with an interesting person, too strictly follow the diet and vigorously exercise, or vice versa, ignore all the ideas of a healthy lifestyle - straighten the situation.

Listen to yourself - as soon as feel "close" - ask what's going on? I beat out a strand of hair and now she is not the "ideal"? Smile and leave as is. Sit in a hard, uncomfortable position, because someone nearby who you hesitate? Imagine that you're at home, and get as comfortable as possible, take a few deep breaths, calm. In all agree with my boyfriend, not to hurt, but are suffering from its own 'white fluffy "? Honestly tell about your feelings - what you like and what does not and why.

These seemingly small things - protection against attacks of binge eating and low self-esteem. And remember, the best "good enough" rather than "perfect." Ideal does not happen ever, but "good enough" will provide you with a healthy mind and a good mood.

via smart-cookie.ru/bez-rubriki/slova-kotorye-pomogayut-ostanovit-obzhorstvo/

Tags

See also

New and interesting