She makes a tattoo, which no one knows, but it has hundreds of happy customers!

Patients with serious burns are a long course of treatment, but then they can expect the next difficult test - the ugly scars. And if a small scar on the hand or other body part is not so worried about the man on the face of it all, even the slightest flaws are immediately visible.

But it turns out, these days there are special medical technology, allowing the tattoo to make these invisible marks. Meet this Mahid Basma, the founder of the clinic post-burn correction.

She opened a clinic in 2011 in Toronto. Here, patients can hide post-burn scars using a special tattoo. The very founder of the medical establishment 2 years suffered serious burns hot oil. The left side of her face was severely damaged. Hamid suffered more than 100 complex procedures - from plastic surgery to the laser, but on the face still remained distinct red scar.

When there was an aesthetic cosmetic tattooing, Hamid began to reflect on what to apply paint, you can probably not only on the eyebrows, lips. And she got the idea to experience a face tattoo. Hamid independently mastered all the rules of the procedure, as wrong actions might worsen the condition of the scar. And then applied to broken skin paint, pick up the tone.

The result fully met their expectations, and today on her beautiful face scar is almost imperceptible.

Basma opened a second clinic in Chicago. Now she helps her patients to get rid of unpleasant blemishes.

Not so long ago it was the patient 17-year-old girl became the victim of a terrible injury: a group of girls poured boiling water on her. The girl left the set of areas with discolored skin, which gives her a lot of discomfort and sadness.

She thought that this problem will stay with her forever, until she met Hamid Basma.

Hamid uses the special pigments that are fully consistent with the tone of the skin and help to hide the scars.

Many people can not believe their eyes when they see the result.

Basma spends Pay holding mikropigmentnoy implantation, but when he finds out about the people who can not afford it, treat them for free.

"I've been through a lot because of his problems - says Basma. - And I know I'm not alone. Many people go through this the hard way. I want to pay good coin for what fate has given me the opportunity to regain face. And I strive to help as many people as I can ».

Tags

See also

New and interesting