10 small curious facts "of life"

In life anything can happen ... A new selection of the site as perfectly illustrates this philosophical statement. < 1. In 2012, the US government in conjunction with the Office of State reporting prepared and published the "Report of the report on reports, recommended the preparation of the report of the report of the report reports ».

2. A guy from South Africa named Martin Pistorius had been in a coma for two years, and when I came, then was horrified to realize that he could not tell others about changing their state, neither move nor to publish at least some -nibud sound he was not able to.

Trapped his helpless body, but fully understanding everything that happens around him, Martin spent another ten years. It was only after that the ability to communicate with the outside world began to gradually return to it.

3. The term "princess disease" in China and Korea indicate mental disorder, which occurs in young women who are prone to narcissism, egocentrism and "melodramatic" behavior. this disease is expressed in the fact that the woman starts to behave like a princess in the truest sense of the word.

4. After the arrest of serial killer and rapist of children Robert Black police found in the trunk of the car the offender of his own daughter - bound and gagged.

5. If you break the "bridge" linking the hemispheres of the human brain, they form two separate "I" with a variety of impulses, desires and abilities - full two persons in one body
6. Ten kilometers from the Fukushima-1, where the accident occurred, there is another nuclear power plant for which the tsunami hit no less destructive power. However, there is tragedy was avoided thanks to the decisive actions of the head and the heroism of his subordinates
7. You can laugh at the naivete of the Nigerian scam, send letters on behalf of kings and presidents in the hope to break a big jackpot, but sometimes they do to crank something truly great. One day, for example, group of Nigerian scammers managed to sell a nonexistent solid international airport to the bank for 242 million dollars

8. only open to the public diamond mine is located in Murfreesboro (Arkansas). If a visitor finds a diamond, you can keep it. From 1972 (when the mine received the official status of a state park) in Murfreesboro was found more than 31 thousand gems.

9. Suffering from agoraphobia (fear of open spaces) Briton from Crowley decided to overcome his illness and in April 2015 the third time in ten years, out of the house. And ... immediately fell into an open manhole. The result - a broken nose and a fractured leg bone.

10. Golden Eagles hunt mountain goats, dropping the prey from the rocks.

via mixstuff.ru/archives/90970

Tags

See also

New and interesting