Red, even if the green. VW Golf eye color blind

Nacho Gayán, famous Spanish director, who shot videos «In Crescendo» for Audi and «Momentum» for Nike, took video for VW, which turned inside out color perception of the world, showing his color-blind eyes.

DDB Barcelona has developed the concept for the video, which is the central idea - individual perception VW Golf, from no-independent factors, in addition to internal sensations, and even opposed to the opinion of the entire rest of the world.

The young man tells how his color-blind, learn to see the colors, though he sees them very differently: yellow blue, blue brown, red green, green and red. He agrees with those who spoke to him about it, because they see the way it really is. But the issue of the color of his car, he agrees only with himself - he sees it in red. Even if it is green.

Text video:

"I have always said that the sun, sunflowers, and a taxi in New York City yellow. Blue - the color of the sea and sky, red - blood and Chinese flag. And they say, the grass, the Martians and my car - green. Maybe I mixed up some color, but my Golf - Red ».

Tagline: «Who cares about martians?» - «Who cares Martians?»

Agency: DDB, Barcelona

Creative Direction: J.M ™ Roca de Vinyals
Art Direction: Quito Leal
Agency Producer: Vicky Moñino
Production Company: Agosto
Director: Nacho Gayán
Executive Producer: Rafa Montilla
Line Producer: Toni Moreno
Photography Director: Manel Ruiz
Post-production: Infinia
Music: BSO