Per-second journey to greatness Guinness

Saatchi & Saatchi London, together with prodakshenom Shilo presented the video «Spoken Word» («the spoken word") to Guinness.Rolik made to rotate in the Caribbean, it has already started in Jamaica.

The minute spot artfully connected live action, graphic, powerful copywriting and an amazing view to the ancient genre of «spoken word» (~ recitation of monologues), full reader Ainsley Burrows.
The monologue about his own life, its importance, and the greatness within, reading Ainslie and animation around it illustrated the slogan stout Guinness «Reach For Greatness» («Achieve greatness»).

Text video:

"I'm traveling. It began 28 years, 12 weeks, 3 days, 6 hours, 36 minutes and 14, 15, 16 seconds ago. And by this time I had gone too far. Too far away to listen to the critics. Too far away to think about losing. Too far to be less than great ... 25, 26, 27, 28 ... The failures observed in my journey with my scars. They and history, and evidence, as I reach for the stars. My hands were in the air, my feet on the floor ... 42, 43, 44 ... I'm traveling, and it does not stop as long as I will not stop ... 49, 50 ... »

Photos from the shooting clip:

via # image107705

Tags

See also

New and interesting