Dima, wave your hand to mum!

"Russian project" ORT is 15 years old. For fifteen years have passed and we are still talking of the phrases clips. We remember the series as something deeply human, the good and right that suddenly showed us on television, where the previous few years, we have not seen anything good. Rollers "Russian project" was not just an excellent public service announcements to help people in the "dashing 90" to find the strength to overcome difficulties, to find themselves and their relationship with the country. They have been a great advertising thin film. People have watched them then they shrank the heart and brought tears to his eyes. And now welling.

By the force of the emotional impact, depending on a person hurt in the most delicate strings, except for campaign bank "Imperial" and "Slavic", none of the projects of the past and the present Russian television simply can not compete.

Enjoy.

«Russian project»

Produced by Konstantin Ernst
Executive Producer: Denis Evstigneev
Written by: Peter Lutsyk
Directed by: Peter Lutsyk, Denis Evstigneev, Bakhyt Kilibaev, Konstantin Ernst, Michael Khleborodov
Operator: Sergey Kozlov

Cast: Alla Pugacheva, Christina Aguilera, Nonna Mordjukova, Rimma Markova, Zinovy ​​Gerdt, Nina Usatova, Eugene Stychkin, Oleg Yefremov, Yuri Shevchuk Igor Zolotovitskii, Alex Kravchenko.

Fool You! And your stupid goat

I do not cry, I love you!

This is my city

Dima, wave your hand to mum!

Krisko, shut up!

Set realistic goals

Do you love me? No ... I'm really, really, really love you!

Sociologists and political scientists to recognize the "Russian project" "attempt the practical design of the national idea and national identity." Series creator, Konstantin Ernst and Denis Evstigneev, tried to blame the political order, but they have denied and continue to deny the connection of the project with the policies and financial fraud. Yevstigneev in an interview with "Komsomolskaya Pravda" in 1996 said: "The idea of ​​unostentatious kindness very close to me. This is what the ideological department of the Central Committee called a "positive finding". It's great that the idea of ​​"Russian project" does not belong to a thick uncles in their seats, and young children with ORT. "

First, "Russian project" was conceived as advertising ORT, but the idea and its realization was stronger framework and a plurality of rollers was a kind of "therapy" for the audience of the First Channel. After the "Russian project" was "Russian Project-2", which, objectively speaking, was weaker than the first.
Konstantin Ernst: "When we did the first series, no one knew how it would work. I came up with these videos as advertising First Channel, Denis - as holiday, Victory Day. This is the case of unconditional luck - the project has begun to live an independent life. There was quite an unusual genre. Other channels is afraid of his play, but if after a while someone will be able to repeat it, the genre will be legalized. Key stories invented Lutsyk Peter, Denis Evstigneev and me. We decided that Pete writes all - it is better to make all the dialogues. We wanted to attract filmmakers of his generation. Invited Bakhyt Kilibaeva who made the strongest postmodern project 1994 "MMM". Making its debut as a gaming director Peter Lutsyk. I rented two rollers, Denis - three. Misha does Khleborodov clip for which a specially written song ... »

60 in stock! 20 Comments
11 July 2011 20 43656 Sorry.
No, still AAAAAA!
142 010

Meanwhile, in Australia

453 486

On the last day of the birth of a daughter for her parents arranged a grand celebration

134 059

The best story about how to change the world around them

372 148

All Internet urgently looking for this loving couple

134 299

15 postcards charged happiness

263 896

My wife lost her memory after an accident, and that's what I decided to do for her

Tags

See also

New and interesting