Why does a son dress up an elderly mother like a queen, treating the most expensive products

Caring for parents should be something natural, not requiring reminders or requests. It is a gratitude that parents have invested in us all the love, all the means to raise their children as people. Decent, grateful, polite. The closest people on earth do not expect their children to be bound by a sense of duty. True love is an unselfish feeling. When a person truly desires the good of his family.

Recently, Olga Matveevna was at the center of the conflict due to the fact that her adult son gives gifts and often visits. She never insisted on anything, and did not require much attention, because she knew that now his son is married and he has his own family. The woman herself did not notice how she became the main character of other people's gossip and envy.

Six years ago, my Dima married Galina. They immediately moved in, settled in a cozy house on the outskirts of the city, two years later Galya gave birth to a child. Dima is an architect, he earns well, he provides for his family. And Galya is still at home, after the decree, she has not yet decided whether to go to work. But Dmitri supports her every decision. He doesn't mind his wife not working.
My son takes great care of me, too. Every visit is a celebration. Quite literally. My son will give me a huge bouquet for no reason, then he will bring beautiful clothes. I have long since stopped shopping, there is not so much money, and the desire to dress up too, to be honest.

But the fact that I raised such a caring man, I am very happy. I am proud that my son is an exemplary family man. I have a lonely neighbor, Lyudmila, who always notices Dima's arrival. She praises him all the time, and I just smile silently. As it turned out, Lyudka has long been friends with my matchmaker. She shares all the gossip with her, including my son.

I recently learned that she reports his visits to the matchmaker. Everything tells her what and when he brings me, in what quantity and what color. And I learned it from my daughter-in-law. Galya called me dissatisfied with telling me what her husband should spend money on. I was very offended by her words. He's my son, and taking care of his mother is natural. No one forced him to do anything, he just shows love.”

My unscrupulous daughter-in-law didn't feel well after her call. When my son arrived the following weekend, I told him what had happened. I gave up everything he gave me and forbade him from buying expensive appliances for my birthday. And Dima figured it out. Apparently, Gali’s conversation with me is not the first case, she constantly complains that her husband helps only his mother, and he does not think about his mother-in-law.

My son kept pampering me no matter what. He shared a conversation with my wife. He said he would do as he saw fit. Dima is able to provide for both her old mother and her unemployed wife, is he doing little? Besides, on holidays, he comes to his mother-in-law with magnificent gifts, I have not seen her complain about anything.”

From the editorial office, Dima is a educated man. He cares about the most precious women in his life. It is possible that his mother-in-law helps more than he can. Instead of turning on your husband, maybe you should take care of your mom. The same conversation in different tones would have a very different effect. Obviously, Dmitry is a very generous and caring son and husband. And if you ask him politely for help, he will never refuse his beloved mother-in-law. But should he come to his mother's house every weekend with gifts?

Tags

See also

New and interesting