A man abandoned his wife with twins in his arms and did not appear in their lives for years, but one day they met again.

Single mother status Many women see it as a stigma. Especially in the case when a new mother is abandoned to the mercy of fate by her once beloved husband. This seems unthinkable, but Xenia had to drink this bitter cup to the bottom. What happened in the life of the heroine and why her husband left her at the most critical moment, read further in the article.

Peels single mother status I got married when I was just 20. I never doubted that I did the right thing because I really loved Dima. He reciprocated and was willing to do anything for our common good. After 3 years, I got pregnant. Although it wasn’t easy financially, Dima was happy to be pregnant. He wanted an heir, he wanted to be a dad.

My husband supported me and helped me with everything. I even went to the doctor with me and stood next to me when I had an ultrasound. Upon learning that we were having a boy, Dima cried with happiness. I felt there was a beautiful and happy life ahead of us. At the same time, she continued to study for a lawyer and dreamed of getting a good position in the future and working in the profession. I burned it.

But it all lost any meaning when I started contracting at 29 weeks pregnant. I did not prepare for premature birth, either physically (not even packed a bag), or mentally. I went to the hospital and hoped for a miracle. Despite all the difficulties, the birth itself was calm.

But the problem is, I didn't give birth to a boy, I gave birth to twins. I couldn't recover for a long time. The doctors unanimously said it was possible. They say that ultrasound is not always visible and one child can close another. The children were sent to the intensive care unit. They needed special care.

When my husband found out, he had no face. He was not happy to become a father. I knew Dima was shocked, just like me. I thought he'd get used to the idea that we're now parents of two kids at once, and everything would be fine. But that didn't happen. When my husband came to pick us up from the hospital, he hardly spoke. On the way, I asked him to go get diapers when we got home. He agreed.

The Peels were very pleased to be back home. I put the kids to bed and made myself lunch. More than an hour passed, but Dima never came. Then I noticed that the apartment was empty. I looked in the closet and didn't find my husband's stuff. And then I started to get it. He didn’t answer my phone and then turned off the phone. I realized he just ran away.

In tears, I called my mother and told her everything. She came to me with my sister to help with the kids. Then I contacted my mother-in-law to ask her where Dima was. But she didn’t tell me anything: My son is too young to raise two children at once and work too much. I always said your wedding was a mistake.

It all seemed like a terrible dream to me. His beloved husband betrayed him, and his mother-in-law only supported him. I burned all the bridges that day and told her she would never see her grandchildren. It was hard to accept the idea that I would have to raise my children alone. Thank you to the family who helped me. I had to divorce my husband and receive the status of a single mother through the court. Dima didn't want to give me a divorce at first. But I got it!

A few years later, I graduated from university and got a good job. Every year I climbed the career ladder and became more successful. Growing up to start her own law firm, which, you won't believe, 10 years after the whole story, my ex-husband showed up.

Peels He didn't know he would meet me there and wanted to get a job. Needless to say, what pleasure did I get when I threw him out the door? The story with Dima taught me the main thing: life always puts everything in its place.

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? People show their true face in the most critical situations. Even the closest person can betray you. Despite what Xenia had to endure, she did not lose faith in the best. The status of a single mother did not become a stigma for her, since she was able not only to put children on her feet, but also to take place professionally. We believe there are many more achievements ahead!

Tags

See also

New and interesting