Why actress Lyubov Aksyonova is removed without makeup

Beautiful actress Love Aksenova I recently celebrated my 32nd birthday. And by this time, the young woman had managed to achieve considerable success in her business. She manages to look equally organically not only in melodramas, but also in detectives, crime dramas and even science fiction films.

Today's edition. "Site" He invites readers to learn more about this charismatic actress, who easily attracts audiences. And in ordinary life, she is a simple and modest girl, which does not fit with the cool disposition of her on-screen heroines.

The parents of the future actress had nothing to do with cinema or theater. My mother worked as a pharmacist, and my father chose the military path. However, the girl from school years dreamed of a career as an actress, although she soberly assessed her chances. I knew it might not work out. And in case of failure in the entrance exams was going to enter the legal.

View this post on Instagram

Posted by Lyubov Aksyonova (@im_lyubovaksenova)

Nevertheless, Novikova (the maiden name of the actress) was accepted in GITIS on the first attempt. She almost immediately recognized herself as one of the most promising students. And soon a pretty girl with a model figure began to appear on the screen.

The series "Our Neighbors", "Closed School", "Trace", "University". The new dormitory made the actress recognizable. She also appeared more and more in films. But if at first she was trusted only by works in melodramas, then later in the filmography appeared, for example, the fantasy action movie “Night Guards”, the comedy “Walking, Vasya!”, the drama “Salyut-7”. At the end of 2022, the drama Nuremberg was planned to be released.

Fans of this woman assure that she continues to progress, reveals her talent from new sides. And in the variety of roles, this is clearly visible. In addition, Love always looks organically in the frame, convincingly plays and skillfully attracts the attention of the audience to each of its screen heroines.

And the actress tries to do without makeup. Even removed without makeup, and in everyday life limits the use of cosmetics. All in order not to overload or spoil your own skin. Although, of course, it is always impossible to do without cosmetics on the set, because the roles are different.

Love Novikova met Pavel Aksyonov in the cinema, and three months after meeting the lovers played a wedding. Although they have been together since 2013, they have never had children. All because they are actively engaged in their careers, trying to manage to realize themselves as much as possible in their business.

The actress no doubt took her husband’s name. She considers Paul not only the second half, but also the best friend. Unsurprisingly, the couple have a very cordial relationship and have not heard of any disagreements or scandals in their family over the years.

Surely, Lyubov Aksenova still has many important roles and successful projects ahead. Write in the comments on which movies and TV series it is best remembered for you.

Tags

See also

New and interesting