Correct fashion

In the works of the genius of fashion photography by Bruce Weber is something that often is lacking in modern gloss: the naturalness and spontaneity, sensuality and eternity ...

Chief fashion photographer Bruce Weber World March 29 marks 68 years. He is full of energy and creative enthusiasm, reduces for Giorgio Armani, Vogue and Dior. His passion for photography began in childhood.

"In my childhood, I alternated Clips favorite magazine clippings with family photos. Horses, for example, is well combined with pictures of my parents in bathing suits Nezha in our garden on a background of roses "- says Bruce Weber.

After graduation, Bruce Weber began his career as a model and even starred Richard Avedon. "I became a model because I wanted to see how the pictures I admired." With experience, Bruce Weber began photographing himself.

"I always try to get my pictures were close to life. If I, for example, the photograph of three men in evening clothes, I try to understand what feelings they cause in me, why did they put on these costumes. Perhaps instead of a portrait genre I get a picture of the type: "Three men in a restaurant." Do not be afraid to dream "- says the experience of a photographer.

He prefers black and white or tinted images, avoids static pictures with well-designed composition. The most important thing for the maestro - transfer dynamics and the truthfulness of what is happening. Models in his pictures look natural, they are beautiful and sexy, and so much charm in pictures and feelings that they seem incredibly alive.

Bruce Weber has collaborated with Andy Warhol, shot two Pirelli calendar and photos made by the innovator of modern men's fashion.

«We sometimes take pictures of those who do not can become» em>. Bruce Weber

Bruce Hulse and Talish Soto

Campaign Calvin Klein

Madonna

Leonardo DiCaprio

Madonna

Yoko Ono

Iggy Pop

Naomi Campbell

US Olympic Team Water Polo

Heidi Klum other

Tina Turner