Great animator

Hayao Miyazaki's thoughts about life and work. He has a lot to nauchitsya.V Russian rolling out the latest film Oscar-winning Japanese animator Hayao Miyazaki's "The wind grows stronger" - the story of life and love designer Jiro Horikoshi aircraft. This Miyazaki created the strip with his Studio Ghibli and announced the official end of their careers.

Today we remember the most vivid expressions of Hayao Miyazaki - the artist drew a lot of magical worlds.

• You need to look at the world through the eyes, not clouded by hatred We have portrayed on screen hatred , but it is necessary to show the existence of the more important things . We depict a curse, to show the joy of liberation.
  • never going to make movies , which will tell the children: "You should give up and surrender».
  • One-piece world is created from many small pieces. And the chaos.
  • Is there any difference between a person in the 18 and 60 years? I believe in the soul, we remain the same.
  • Modern life is empty, barren and false. I look forward to when developers go bankrupt, Japan will become poorer, but because the ground will sprout wild grass.

«The wind grows stronger," in 2014. em>

• These days, if the screen shows the evil , then it will certainly be destroyed. In my opinion, this is a disgusting trend. The principle, stating that for each committed crime is bound to be punished by someone specific, does not work in our life and in politics.
  • Our life - a flickering in the dark light I think the Disney studio renounced the use of hand-drawn animation simply because , that it has released too much undistinguished cartoons If the hand-drawn animation - a dying craft, so we can not do anything about it Generally speaking, I believe that we have the potential of computer animation , to match or even surpass what can be drawn by hand. But I'm too old to sit at the computer.

«My Neighbor Totoro", 1988. em>

• When I think about how computers are completely replaced some aspects of our lives, it makes me sad In the past, people were not so easy to decide to take another life , not even human. But now the society has changed, and it is built on different principles. With the growth of our capabilities, we became arrogant and lost the true meaning of the phrase "I have no choice." The very essence of our civilization - is the desire to become rich in spite of everything, taking the lives of other creatures.
  • I would like to create a picture that will explain to our children, how good to be alive.
  • I'm very pessimistic man Do your own hands , even when using a computer. ul >

«Spirited Away", 2001. em>

• How do I work? I am thinking. I thought. Again conceive. If you find a more efficient way, be sure to let me know.
  • We live in an era when the easier to buy the rights to the film than to create it from scratch.
  • We are deprived of the opportunity to choose the time and place of our birth. We choose a life and lose the opportunity to see where we have brought countless other roads. And I think that for this reason, the fantastic worlds of cartoons so exactly in line with our hopes and aspirations. They illustrate the world of our lost opportunities.
  • What role did my work in contemporary popular culture? To be honest, I have little idea about it. The only thing that I see all the time, - a weather forecast.
  • I never read reviews of critics. They told me just not particularly interesting. Watch the reaction of the audience - is another matter.
  • I really like what they do illustrators Pixar Many of my films have a strong character - courageous, self-sufficient women who are fighting for what they believe with all my heart. They need a friend or mate, but certainly not a savior. I believe that every woman can be a hero to the same extent as men.

«Kiki's Delivery Service", 1989. em>

• I create characters, watching the female staff in the studio Ghibli In 1999, I mentioned that I was going to retire I'm resigned to the fact that I can be useful only in their craft I animator in "Ponyo on the cliff", I talked about environmental pollution , but simply pointless to rant about it. Better not to sit around and complain about, and get up and pick up trash. Incidentally, I do this, and every morning at my house on the river bank. And this time I spend with pleasure.

«Howl Moving Castle", 2004. em>

• What is your favorite part of "Ponyo" - is the final credits Aircraft beautiful when they are in the air One of the main themes of my work - nostalgia I believe that children's souls inherit the historical memory of previous generations

via www.kinopoisk.ru/article/2354061/

Tags

See also

New and interesting