Emergency logic check, running to test my wife

The love of passing various tests has haunted me since a young age. The other day I came across an article about how advanced the logic of the average person is, and at the end of the article there was a test to identify the level of their own erudition.

The challenges were quite entertaining, so today I decided to share them with you. The third and fifth tasks are said to be handled by only 15% of the test participants. I wonder if you can handle them.

Advanced logic
  1. For warm-up, we'll take a first-grader problem. Which is heavier: 1000 g of feathers or 1 kg of metal? Children will answer this question in the first 5 seconds. How much can you do?

Right answer. The weight of feathers and metal is the same, since 1 kilogram is equal to 1000 grams, no matter what items we are talking about.

2. A helicopter is flying over an evergreen forest. Pilots see witches in the north, bears in the east, demons in the west, and zombies in the south. In what direction will the wind inflate the fallen leaves from the trees when a helicopter lands?

Right answer. None. Since the forest is evergreen, there are no fallen leaves, so the wind has nothing to inflate.

3. On which side of the roof will the egg roll - shorter or longer if the rooster lays it down in the afternoon?

Right answer. Men do not give birth to children, and roosters do not lay eggs, so the task is not solved. If it were a chicken, the shorter side would be the correct answer.

4. Do you think a widow's husband can marry her sister?

Right answer. Definitely not. It is unlikely that the widow’s sister will agree to tie the knot with the deceased.

5. The train is moving in a northwest direction at a speed of 186 km / h, and the wind blows in the southwest direction at a speed of 103 km / h. Which direction will the smoke go, north or south?

Right answer. No, because the trains do not produce smoke.

6. A resident of Berlin is obsessed with pink. Her one-storey soft pink house is furnished with purple furniture, ash-pink wardrobe is covered with fuchsia-colored clothes, and in the kitchen there is only pale pink dishes. What shade do you think the stairs have in her house?

Right answer. There is no ladder because the house is one-story.

How many correct answers did you get? If you managed to cope with at least half of the tasks, the level of your erudition and logic is at a very high level, with which we congratulate you!

In front of those who have coped with all the tasks, as they say, take off my hat. I only got 4 correct answers when I took the test myself. It’s a shame to admit, but the problem with the electric train took me 20 minutes.

Which question has caused you the most difficulty? I look forward to your answers in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting