Children speak about love

group of researchers asked children from 4 to 8 years, the same question: "What does love mean?" The aim, according to the head of Leo Baskaglia study was to find the most caring child. Answers were much more extensive and deep than the Website could imagine.

When my grandmother became ill with arthritis, she could no longer bend over and paint her toenails. And my grandfather constantly doing it for her, even when his hands got sick of arthritis. It is love.
Rebecca, 6 years em>
If someone loves you, he is in a special way they say your name. And you know that your name is safe when it is in his mouth.
Billy, age 4 em>
Love - is when you go somewhere to eat and you give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you something in return.
Chrissy, age 6 em>
Love - this is what makes you smile when you're tired.
Terri, age 4 em>
Love - is when my mom makes coffee dad and sip a sip before giving him a cup to make sure it is delicious.
Danny, age 7 em>
Love - is when you kiss all the time. And then, when you get tired of kissing, you still want to be together and talk. It's like my mom and dad. When they kiss each other, they look like a single unit.
Emily, age 8 em>
Love - is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it later each day.
Noelle, age 7 em>
Love - is when mommy sees daddy sweaty and dirty and still says he is handsomer than Robert Redford.
Chris, age 7 em>
Love - is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day.
Mary Ann, age 4 em>
If you do not love, you're in no case should not say "I love you." But if you love, you must speak it constantly. People forget.
Jessica, age 8 em> See also wonderful quotation from the book of children Korney Chukovsky and
Mouths of babes post.

via www.thefreelibrary.com/What+does+love+mean%3F-a0203498475

Tags

See also

New and interesting