Genius sarcasm Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

ability to clothe the idea in a concise and biting phrase - is an art. And there are people who have reached the dizzy heights of art. Among them - the famous Polish poet, philosopher, satirist and one of the greatest aphorist XX century Stanislaw Jerzy Lec.

Today Website brought to you bright sayings Lec. These aphorisms act on the brain as well as invigorating shower - on the body.

People are lonely, potomy instead they stpoit bridge walls. Well, let's say you break through a wall head. And what will you do in the next cell? We call a hopeless position, out of which we do not like. I thought that sank to the bottom, when he knocked the bottom ... Not every gray mass that has to do with the brain. Many of boomerangs not returned. Choose freedom. A moment of awareness has its mediocre flash of genius. From one of us a long time to choose - from solar. Ignorance of the law is no excuse. But knowledge is often releases. It is enough to succumb to illusions, to feel the real impact. Everything has been described. Fortunately, not everything has to think. When I start to think seriously, I see how comical world. Loneliness, overcrowded like you! When gossip age, they become myths. If you look at the world narrowed, it is easier to hide the tears. All rights case. To know more, who governs the case. All my life, you can go to the goal only if it is constantly postponed. Life - a harmful thing. From her all die. After talking with some people I get a distinct range of usefulness. to go crazy, only those who have it. A roof over your head often does not allow people to grow. Many zeros seems that they - the orbit of the turning world. Fool - a man who thinks he is smarter than me. Anyone who does not understand anything, can take on anything. Split personality - a serious mental illness, since drives countless creatures, which are usually crushed man to miserable two. Childbirth - a painful process, especially if a person creates himself, and even in later years. If the animal is killed intentionally, it would be a human act. The boundary between light and shadow - you are. And what do you say, physics? The cooling of relations between people, as a result of friction between them. If art has risen to conduct conversation, the birth rate would fall. Can you imagine a woman who would allow his lover a thousand and one night telling tales? plagiarist, sleep tight. Muse - woman, she rarely confess, who was the first. You can fall in love with one of the only jealousy. The man, the world wide open in front of you, so be careful how he would not fall out. Sometimes you need to shut up, that you listened. Beautiful lie? Attention! This is creativity. Be realistic: do not tell the truth. Always refer to the other gods. They will listen to you out of the lineup. Let us not try to understand each other, to hate each other is not. Let people at least as long as the science is not open, that we are something else.

via adme.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting