You would not guess why the whole world is divided this photo

After the Brazilian Nelson Philippe posted this photograph of two girls on his page on Facebook, it is just a couple of days, scattered all over the internet.

Editors Website have tried to guess what's intriguing, yet for many of us was very unexpected denouement.

This photo virus spread around the world. The author left a very intriguing kommentarii.

"I do not belong to this bias. I understand that everyone is free to do with their lives whatever he wants. But I have to watch this scene ».

"What do people do when they are alone, - it is their own business. But if they are in a public place, it concerns me. I refuse to look at it and pretend that everything is normal ».

"Thus they challenge the community, and this is very dangerous. Suddenly there will be something bad or even worse, someone will die. Who then is to blame? "

"What does this teach our children? They will think that is normal to wait for the arrival of the train, standing on the yellow line! So do not do ... this guy ».

"It is better to stand at a safe distance and embracing" Comments Photo by: Nelson Felippe

See also: Portrait of Bruce Lee 2 minutes. The intrigue to the last stroke
15 bag of tricks in psychology, which is useful to know each

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-psihologiya/15-hitryh-priemov-v-psihologii-kotorye-polezno-znat-kazhdomu-792260/

Tags

See also

New and interesting