30 vital principles of Mahatma Gandhi

Mahatma Gandhi needs no introduction. In India, his name is surrounded by the same reverence with which pronounced the names of saints. The whole world knows the man who led his country to independence from the British government in 1947.

Today, the feast of the founder of the philosophy of non-violence, Website recalls the wise sayings of this legendary spiritual leader.

First, they do not notice you, then they laugh at you, then fight you. And then you win. Not if I had a sense of humor, I would long ago have committed suicide. The principle of "an eye for an eye" make the whole world blind. The world is big enough to meet the needs of any person, but is too small to satisfy human greed. If you want to change in the future - it becomes this change in the present. Light never forgives. Forgiving - strong property. The best way to find yourself - this is dissolved in service to others. Whatever you do in life - it will be negligible. But it is very important that you do it. Freedom is worth nothing if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes. I only know of one tyrant, and it is the quiet voice of conscience. The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by how it treats animals. It's always been a mystery to me how people can respect themselves, humiliating others like themselves. The small body caused by the spirit and verve unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history. Love never demands - it always gives. Love always suffer - never protested, never avenge yourselves. Find goal - to find the resources. The only way to live - it let live. I hope only good in people. I myself am not without sin, and therefore I do not consider myself entitled to focus on the mistakes of others. It is not very wise to be sure of your own wisdom. It must be remembered that the strongest might show weakness, and the wisest might err. Matters of conscience can not be solved by a majority vote. love overcomes hate, lie - the truth, the violence - with patience. is possible for one is possible for all. Without my consent, no one can hurt me. God is love - it is the only truth that I fully admit. Love is God. What is the difference for the dead, the orphans and the homeless, for the sake of something happening tyranny and destruction - in the name of totalitarianism or in the name of sacred democracy and liberalism? My belief is that no man loses his freedom except through its own weakness. The man - a product of your own thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. "No", said with deep conviction, is better than "yes" to the referendum only to please, or worse, to avoid trouble. Force - in the absence of fear, but not in an amount of muscle in our body. True beauty is still clean heart. If you wish to change the world - he become this change.

via adme.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting