20 inspirational quotes of the legendary Mahatma Gandhi. If we have lived, the world would be better ...

Mahatma Gandhi - a person who does not need a laudatory odes. Lifestyle of a great man speaks eloquently for itself. Mahatma Gandhi became a saint during his lifetime. This seemingly small man gave India's independence from Britain. Its unique philosophy of nonviolence has influenced the movement of supporters of peaceful change. This spiritual leader and philosopher knew to the world dominated by love, you need not go against the war, and strongly advocate for peace. The man in a world full of lies and filth, was able to stay clean.

Today, the team information and entertainment online magazine presents you 20 life principles of the great Mahatma Gandhi, can change the world. Rock-solid source of inspiration for many generations ... Subscribe to every word!

We live in a world full of change, but still something is eternal ... These wise sayings of the legendary Mahatma Gandhi really can work wonders. I think I put them on a prominent place, so they are always before my eyes. Share these eternal truths with his friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting