Want to talk to Gandhi? Speak with Ukraine

Now we all have a reinforced concrete evidence that the authorities in Kiev to come proponents of nonviolent protest, in fact - of facilitator. This proof - all the way behaved Ukraine during the Russian occupation of the Crimea, while continuing provocations in the east.

I confess that even I, like impervious to TV propaganda (as I thought), was a surprise. Well as so Ukraine does not resist, it w devour alive. And now I realize now it came to me. Independence seriously, deeply and essentially - a peaceful history. People endured until the outermost edge and decided to answer, and then only to protect their lives. Once this kind of threat has disappeared - people are back on the path of peaceful dialogue.

Provocative thing to say, but look at the facts - even the right sector - Net followers of Gandhi. Even they reacted the most tolerant and walked along the most peaceful way all the time of the invasion of Russia in Ukraine and in her case.

See if it came to power advocates violence, unless they would tolerate the seizure of their state? In Crimea already flowed to the river of blood. But no, Maidan once again proved that it is a peaceful history, and in its deepest basis. Perhaps now it is even interfere to protect the country's sovereignty.

Putin once dreamed to speak with Gandhi. Well, his dream came true. Let him come to the Maidan. There are all young and old - Gandhi.

Only here there is a caveat. It was Gandhi managed to free his country from British colonizers.

Source oleg-kozyrev.livejournal.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting