David Gandy

I sat, then not bothering anyone, surf on the internet, suddenly took my breath away and in front of my eyes swam ... I saw him. No, do not get me wrong, I'm not some juvenile amorous fool. Well, let's say, though minor, but not a fool. And it is not exactly the family practitioner. It's just ... ummm ... well pereklinilo me some, it happens. But this is only the pictures! I imagine what would have happened to me if I saw him alive. Or rather, I can not imagine)

Whom? David Gandy.

Enjoy your view, girls.

David - a true English gentleman, at least in origin - exactly. Born in Scotland in the county of Essex, in the town, I transcribe the name did not even dare - Billericay. Moonlighting in the parking lot - distilling machines.

I think that's - around the local car parks or what? Suddenly there is a local stray Devid ...

It would have worked itself Gandhi (nice name, by the way) with cars, dizzy local waitresses and barmaids, but compassionate celebrity friends have decided that there is no need of such beauty is wasted and sent a photo to the contest a Man male models.

It's hard to believe, but David did not at first enjoyed no popular filming for some walk-through catalogs. But then ... then it was very difficult, but the path to the stars, as we know, lies through the thorns. From now on, Gandhi - a leading model of Dolce and Gabbana. He - the King of the fashion business.

I can not bear to look at photos of David, where he shows his naked torso. This body will dream me at night.

Tags

See also

New and interesting