History of Design - Lost Cat (8 photos)

Email correspondence secretary and designer David Shannon.

Hi!
Yesterday I opened the door on the porch and my cat ran and lost. I thought that if you're not too busy, would you draw for me the announcement of the loss? It should be A4 size, I've done with him up and decomposes in his district.

This is her only photo. It responds to the name Missy, her black-and-white, about 8 months.
He lost on Harper Street. And my number.
Thank you Sheng

Dear Shannon.
This is terrible news. A couple of customers, however, calculates that I passed it work this afternoon, but I'm here right now and throw all exert maximum efforts for the speedy return of Missy.
Sincerely,
David

Well thank you. I know you do not like cats, but I am very worried about my. Today, I'll have to escape to the hour of the day.

Dear Shannon,
I never said that I do not like cats. I attached to the letter of the poster with your ad ordering.

Listen, this is not what we need. It looks like a poster for the film. And why such a small photo Missy?

This design feature such. Cat lost in the negative space.

Are you crazy? You can do it as it should be, please? I'm all on the emotions because of this, not sleeping and cried all night.
And you're joking here. You can increase the picture, fix the text and do it in color?
Thank you.

Dear Shannon,
I thought that in a few years with the designers you could see that in spite of our slippery allusions constructive criticism we have seen in the coffin. I did not come to you and tell how to send SMS, for every rummaged Classmates and staring out the window. As amended ads attached.
With a bear,
David

It's even worse than the previous one. You can put a photo to complete the mission and remove the moronic lyrics with her?

Just write Lost (Lost).

Get

Look, you can draw the ads or where? I only need a photo, the word lost and the telephone number and where it was lost and her name.
No poster for the movie or what other debilizm. I do not have much time. If it was your cat I would help you.

Cats I have not. I once agreed to look after the cat a week my friend. But only after he had introduced me to her and explained the concept of kitty litter. Like, I put my version of your ads, of redesigned according to your exact instructions.

Are you with a bear? It's not my cat. Where did you get this photo? This cat redhead. I gave you a photo of my cat.

I know. But this simpatyavee. Given the fact that the mission, it may have found one of his violent end, you now can count on a cat better. If someone call you and say, "Ginger cat I have not seen, but found the black and white that moved the machine, you it will not take?" - You can politely refuse and spend a lot of money instead of the vet on something else. < br />
Please use a photo that I sent you.

Keep

(signature - a reward of $ 2,000)

I'm not saying that there will be a reward. I have two thousand. What for you is all set?
Given the fact that all the rest - ideally, could you remove part of a reward?

Keep

(signature - compensation is not)

Be polite, put lyuboe mention about voznagrazhdenie.
I have 10 minutes to go, but still have to make some copies.

Okay. We will then Photocopier it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting