That's the difference between man and woman

Her blog:

"Tonight my husband behaved very strangely. We agreed to have dinner at our favorite restaurant.

I have the whole day went shopping with my friends and a little late to the restaurant, thought his upset just that. The conversation flagged, and I offered to move to a quiet place so that we could talk quietly. He agreed, but talkative this did not. I asked him what happened and he said that nothing had happened. I asked him if I was to blame for the fact that he was upset. He said he was not upset that I was in no way to blame, and that did not worry about anything.

On the way home I told him that I loved him. He smiled and continued to follow the road. I can not explain his behavior, can not understand why he did not answer that loves me. When we came home, I felt completely lost it, that he did not want to have anything to do with me. He just sat quietly on the couch and watching TV. He still seemed so distant and aloof. Finally, still in silence, I said that I was going to sleep.

After 15 minutes, he, too, came into the bedroom. I felt that he was worried about something, and his thoughts were somewhere far away. He fell asleep, and I cried half the night. I do not know how to be. I know that in his mind he's somewhere else. My life is falling apart ... »

His blog:

"The bike did not start, and I can not understand why».

via static.diary.ru/userdir/2/7/2/8/2728909/76765888.jpg

Tags

See also

New and interesting