15 tips in difficult times by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

When Marquez started writing cult novel "One Hundred Years of Solitude", he had to give up work, lay the car and get into huge debts. At one point, he even laid the mixer and hair of his wife Mercedes. On hearing this, she said: "It is not enough just to novel was a bad».

Website is advice not just a brilliant writer, but a man who knows firsthand what the difficult times.

We must listen to the voice of the child, whom you were once, and that there is still somewhere inside you. If we listen to the child within us, our eyes will rediscover shine. If we are not to lose connection with this child, not break, and our connection with life. Be calm. Die harder than it looks. The only way to move on - not to give memories torment yourself. The main thing in the life of society - to be able to be controlled by fear, the main thing in the life of the couple - to be able to be controlled by boredom. The main thing is not that you do not believe, and that God continues to believe in you. I do not wear a hat to her before anyone not shoot. No fool not mad if to listen to his arguments. If the something involved a woman, I know that everything will be fine. I am quite clear that women rule the world. Great disasters always generated great abundance. They make people want to live. It's never too late. It is better to come at the wrong time, rather than wait for invitations. A minute of reconciliation is worth more bosom friendship. If you meet your true love, it is up to you is not going anywhere - not in a week or a month or a year. Do not let yourself die without experiencing this miracle - to sleep with someone you love . Smile, do not bring in trouble pleasure.

via adme.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting