25 iconic quotes Gabriel Garcia Marquez

We love him for his work, shrouded in myths and mysteries, you want to re-read again and again. He has told mankind, told dozens of fairy tales of his magical world in which people are able to love and live in the present. Even in war and in time of plague.

Website gathered cult Marquez quotes from his writings and interviews, which are worth to be remembered.

Do not let yourself die without experiencing this miracle - to sleep with someone you love. People who love should die, along with all their belongings. Every thing - alive. You just need to be able to wake her soul. If you meet your true love, it is up to you is not going anywhere - not in a week or a month or a year. If the something involved a woman, I know that everything will be fine. I am quite clear that women rule the world. At the dinner table you can love as well as in bed. Smile, do not bring in trouble pleasure. In family life a lot easier to avoid accidents rather than from annoying petty trifles. Answer him "yes." Even if you die from fear, even if later regret it because you will repent all my life, if it is his answer "no». Because there are orders that can be given, but to carry out their crime. A minute of reconciliation is worth more bosom friendship. I have always said and will never give up their words, that the most interesting people live in Russia. Soviet Union - is 22.4 million square kilometers without a single advertisement of Coca-Cola! Man is not born once and for all on the day when the mother makes it to the light, life makes it again and again - many times - to be born again. There is no drug that can cure that can cure happiness. Who is waiting for a long time, can wait a little longer. I do not wear a hat to her before anyone not shoot. No fool not mad if to listen to his arguments. Why waste many words to explain what a man feels in the war, if only one word - fear. We are surrounded by extraordinary, fantastic things, and writers persistently tell us about unimportant, everyday events. The marvelous feature - the ability to think about the joys of the past without bitterness and remorse. Inspiration comes only during work. Knowledge and wisdom come to us when they are no longer needed. No, I'm not a rich man. I am a poor man with money, and it's not the same thing. Be calm. Die harder than it looks. on the preview picture: pinterest

via www.pinterest.com/pin/189010515581228615/

Tags

See also

New and interesting