20 Truthful Quotes Marquez, who all in places

Gabriel Garcia Marquez - an outstanding Colombian writer, a representative of one of the most interesting literary movements - magic realism. In his youth, at the insistence of his parents, he enrolled at the Faculty of Law, but never finished his studies and decided to devote himself to journalism and literature. And, as we can tell today, I made the right choice. His immortal works are read by millions of readers around the world, and many of them have already become classics.

Throughout his life, Marquez retained a love of life and undying optimism. This collection of 20 beautiful Marquez statements, many of which can safely be guided by zhizni.

Age - it's not how old you are and how you feel them. I do not wear a hat to her before anyone not shoot. Smile, do not bring in trouble pleasure. If you meet your true love, it is up to you is not going anywhere - not in a week or a month or a year. In family life a lot easier to avoid accidents rather than from annoying petty trifles. life - not the days that have passed, and those - remember that. If the something involved a woman, I know that everything will be fine. I am quite clear that women rule the world. At the dinner table you can love as well as in bed. It is impossible to love, and then feel nothing. Either you're lying then or are you lying right now. It is necessary to listen to the voice of the child, whom you were once, and that there is still somewhere inside you. If we listen to the child within us, our eyes will rediscover shine. If we are not to lose connection with this child, not break, and our connection with life. Answer him "yes." Even if you die from fear, even if later regret it because you will repent all my life, if it is his answer "no». Easily mined happiness can not last long. Do not make so much effort, all the best happens unexpectedly. Know how to appreciate someone who without you can not and do not chase for those who are happy without you. Prosperous old age - is the ability to negotiate with their loneliness. Maybe God wants you to meet many wrong people before you meet the right one. So that when this happens, we are grateful. The main thing in the life of society - to be able to be controlled by fear, the main thing in the life of the couple - to be able to be controlled by boredom. There is no drug that can cure that can cure happiness. The only way to move on - not to give memories torment yourself. Do not let yourself die without experiencing this miracle - to sleep with someone you love.

Tags

See also

New and interesting