20 Citations furious Michael Zhvanetskogo That put things in order

If you licked the ass, do not relax - this is the grease! Beautifully live not forbid. But you can prevent ... One head - well, as with the body better. The best seven times sweating than once with frost! I can drive too fast to worry about cholesterol! Bald head - a meadow, ytoptannaya thoughts. Everything is going well, just past the ... It's a shame when your dreams come true at the other! Few know his own worth - should still be in demand. The idea came into his head and now chases the brain. It's hard to be the last Sukoy - ever someone is attached behind! How the state nor steal, a no return. Until seven times measure, others have already cut off. How quickly time flies: I did not have time to wake up, and already late for work. Of two evils, I choose something which had not tried ... Born to crawl - crawl through everywhere. Well not just where we have, and where we have never been! Some have both hemispheres are protected by the skull, others - pants. Nothing hurts no man as fragments of their own happiness. Good always triumphs over evil, so who wins, he is good. : Storyfo.ru

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting