Odessa look at family life

Odessa - a special city. On the unique humor and slang famous legends of its people, write books and make films. In Odessa citizens have their own opinions about everything - and family life is no exception.

Website said that look at the relationship in the family, if not the best, the most accurate witty.

- Yasha, and sho you say for a piece Sims?
- Oh, and here is my opinion sho? Taki before she followed her, and now just watching ... Odessa. Man on Starokon market eyeing budgie:
- And will these parrots Twitter? A talk?
- Young man! You asked me, and I'll tell you the same. Are you married?
- Well, yes, of course ...
- And you little? The old Jew had filed for divorce. The judge asks him:
- Moses Markovic! You 80 years, you are 55 years of marriage ... Shaw is you so impatient?
- You know, Shaw does this parazitka when I fall asleep?
- Well, sho she does?
- It puts my teeth and eat garlic!

- Sam, is it true that you Benya waylaid in the woods and filled his face for sho you slept with his wife?
- That sho for wood? So, a dozen trees! - Of course, you would never have married a girl from the money, Moishe?
- Of course, Yefim. But on the other hand, it is not good, so she remained an old maid because of the fact that she has the money. Memo on the toilet in a Jewish family: "Do not sit just so, I think that something». - Mom, Loew said to me yesterday that I am the most intelligent and smart girl Odessa. Maybe we should invite him home?
- No way! Let him continue to think so. dying old Jew. Says the wife:
- My gray suit you give Ize.
- No, better than Jacob.
- Sarah, I want Ize.
- And I want Jacob.
- Listen, Sarah, who is dying: you or me?!

- Monia, this pedestrian - suicide! It runs for 10 minutes before our car. What do I do?
- Rosette, try to get off the pavement onto the road ... - Rose, you want to go with me to muzey?
- Yasha, you sho, the word "restoran" not to utter? - little Sophie, you're always doing my nerves ... Why should I wait for you so long ?!
- Yoshiko, I beg you, you sho do not know? I like to be the long-awaited ... - Rabinovich, yesterday in the theater I saw your wife. She coughed so that all looked at her. She has the flu?
- No, she has a new dress!

- Aunt Rose, Abramchik home?
- Rommie, he's eating. You probably also want to eat?
- I want to.
- Well, convergence is home to eat, too. - Haim, say, your rose dangerously ill.
- Yes, it hurts. But it is dangerous only when healthy. - Tsilechka, expensive, and this soup is not exactly spoiled?
- Zalman, eat not worry, tomorrow still off ...

- Monia, I gave your jeans to our neighbor ...
- This is in honor of what ?!
- Well, they still do not like you ...
- So Shaw? Let's give up the neighbor is now your mother ...
dying old Jew. Weak voice asked:
- My wife is next?
- Yes, dear.
- Children here?
- Yes, Daddy.
- And my grandchildren?
- Here we are, Grandpa!
- Then someone lit the light in the kitchen? - Fira, why do not you wear your belt for weight loss.
- He became my small ... Itzik yells at Rose:
- Idiёtka! You idiёtka!
Rose replied calmly:
- Correctly! Have married the king, the queen would be!

Rabinovitches couple watching a horror movie. Go the most terrible shots, terrible monsters appear ... The wife pressed her husband and whispers:
- Mommy!
Husband:
- Learn, yes? Intelligent Odessa family. Evening. The wife of the third hour of playing the cello. Male, looking up from the magazine:
- Well, Lilechka, stop! We'll buy these Italian boots!

via # image13445910

Tags

See also

New and interesting