relations as a piece of paper: it is necessary to crush once, then not return the same form, no matter how hard you try. So you should be serious about everything that we say. The same phrases seem harmless to those who make them, and at the same time can seriously hurt a nerve of those to whom they are addressed.
1. "It's not part of my duty," "I do not pay for it» The most common excuses from work. In 99% of cases they cause irritation in the head and show him your indifference. Therefore, it would be better to say, "I have a lot of jobs today. Which of them should I do first? »
2. "I have no time to talk to you", "I'm busy» These responses - a sign of bad upbringing. Is it ethical to say this: "I apologize, but we have now started an emergency meeting, and I have to go. Let's call each other and discuss your problem the next time "- or," Let's discuss this in an hour: I just finish one thing ».
3. "It may sound stupid, but ...» This "entry" initially questioned the validity of all the things that you're going to say. Ban himself to utter that phrase.
4. "No offense, but ...» It sounds as a warning that further follow something unpleasant. So you give yourself installation to your interlocutor took your speech precisely as insulting. So as soon as you feel that this phrase is about to fall through your mouth - to change the subject.
5. "How are you better!" Or "Oh, you lost weight!» weight - sensitive issue for many. People are hard to accept the changes that happen to their body, so these comments may be cool to spoil their mood. Instead, say, "You look great!»
6. "At your age, you look good» This phrase is a reminder of the age, and can be interpreted as follows: "In comparison with other old men you look tolerably well." Simply say: "You look great».
7. "You're in my repertoire!» Try not to hang labels. Instead of conflict phrases can say: "I am disappointed that you are once again left the dishes in the sink. What can we do to make this no more? "Thanks to use the pronoun" I "you aktsentiruete attention to how you feel, not on what your partner is bad. This will be an incentive for him to eliminate the problem of harassing you.
8. "If you really loved me, you would ...» In pronouncing this sentence, you do not just manipulate a partner, but does he know that his attitude towards you you do not like. It is unlikely that this will contribute to a strong bond between you. Better to say, "I would feel better if we could ..." The best way to maintain a productive relationship - just explain why you're upset, and then offer a solution.
9. "You were too good for him," "I'm glad you got rid of it» Even if you try to comfort someone after the break with a partner, he may perceive this phrase as an insult to his taste, and a certificate of inability to understand people. Use instead: "He (she) lost a lot (lost)" - this is exactly perceive correctly.
5 ways to easily and naturally destroy their lives
The 7 Habits of that program on poverty