These phrases will change the life of your child in the bud. Recite them every day!

There are many phrases that will help you create a child's correct stance and make it more upbeat and confident, and ready in the future to any difficulties. We suggest you to read and remember the seven phrases that will help you in bringing up baby. The main thing is not just to say them word for word, and choose a specific situation when they really will make a difference.

1. "I believe in you!»
One woman told an interesting story associated with this phrase, which she often spoke to his young son. Once, a long time she could not find the keys to his car. When enough time has passed, the woman was upset and was already lost faith in the fact that she will find them. The woman just sat on the couch and grabbed his head. But someone came up behind her, put his arm around and said: «Mom, do not be sad. You will find the keys. I believe in you » em>. After these words, the woman had a desire to search through the entire house. She pushed the locker, and under him were the keys. The phrase «I believe in you» em> very motivating.

2. "Never give up!»
This phrase helps explain to a child that in no case do not give up, and always look for a way out of any situation. The same woman brought another example of life. One of her three year old son tried to put the puzzle piece in the wrong place in the picture, while repeating a «Never give up!» Em>. Mom told him to briefly stop to think what he is doing wrong, and come up with a new way to solve the situation. Do not give up, but look the other way to achieve the goal.

3. "We learn in the process».
Teach your child not to get upset much, if it is something impossible. Each person tends to make mistakes on their own experience to learn. Most remind your child about it before important events.

4. "All were once students like you now».
Every professional in the business was once a student. Make mistakes and play - this is normal. The main thing - is patience and perseverance in any case. Only then can you reach you to your goal.

5. "The defeat - is not an option!»
Any experience should be seen as a lesson. The lesion must see new opportunities for development. The defeat - is not an option. Choice - it is to learn, grow and believe in yourself.

6. "You should learn from the mistakes».
Teach the child to make conclusions from situations. When a child has done something correctly or was in any unpleasant situation, ask him what he learned afterwards.

7. "You are safe. I love you ».
It is important to raise a child in an atmosphere of love and care. When put your baby to sleep, tell him: «You're safe. I love you » em>. When the baby grows up, he will remember these words when it will be difficult. This phrase is also a positive effect on self-esteem.

You always have to think and how you speak to your child. Each phrase can affect his whole life and even develop the first small man complex. Give your child more love. Tell him the seven phrases, explaining their meaning, then it will rise a great man.

Share these effective phrases with your friends!

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting