Would not it be great to live in a world where there is understanding, harmony and all understand each other perfectly. Alas, life is arranged a bit differently and some people really annoy us - as we are, perhaps, someone annoying. Website offers skills borrowed from those who filigree way gets along with almost everyone. And how do they do it?
1. They recognize that they can like not everyone
Sooner or later you will encounter a person who is completely opposite point of view. Smart people understand this. And they recognize that conflicts or disagreements may even be beneficial, because they show a difference of opinion.
If someone does not like something, it does not mean that he is a bad person. You're spending in some things, but disputes sometimes invent new solutions. Once you recognize that you can not please everyone, and please everyone, emotions recede into the background and it will help to learn to listen to the opinions of others.
2. They are patiently to someone who they do not nravitsyaKonechno can overreact to any action you bad man, annoyed because every detail, but still try to be a little more tolerant.
Communicate with people who are not afraid to argue. It is not easy, but it's worth it. Such people challenge or provoke us to help achieve goals and move forward. Remember that you are not perfect, but still remain around you suffer.
3. They vezhlivyNezavisimo on your feelings for someone else, the person is likely to be configured to you just as you are to him. If you're rude, you probably get a rude response. "Keep the mark" and be polite, not letting emotions get the better.
4. They understand that everyone makes in svoemuInogda we expect too much from others. Somehow selfishly we assume that others will go the same way as would have done and we are in a particular situation, or will say the same thing would have pronounced ourselves. However, it is not. Expect the same from others of their behavior is tantamount to advance to set yourself up for disappointment and frustration.
Tune in to what everyone is doing the same thing in his own way. At other times you will be psychologically prepared, and habits of others will no longer be a surprise. Smart people do it constantly, and they are not surprised by the behavior of others.
5. They focus on sebeVmesto to once again be angry with a man, try to focus on why you react. Sometimes what we do not like someone, do not like to have the same themselves. These people simply hurt our sore spots.
Try to find their weak points. At other times you will be able to anticipate, mitigate or even change your reaction. Remember: it is easier to change their perceptions, attitudes and behaviors than to change someone.
6. They take a break and take a deep vdohPrivychki some people may just take us out of ourselves. Perhaps your colleague does not have time to perform regular tasks on time, or you have a friend who is terribly annoying stupid jokes.
Instead of having to once again spend their own nerve cells, slow down and take a deep breath. This will help to calm down and prevent from excessive emotional reactions, thereby allowing to include head.
7. They say that they nuzhnoEsli some people constantly hurt you, try to calmly talk to them about it. Avoid accusatory phrases and use the structure "When you ... I feel ..." For example, "When you interrupt me during meetings, I feel if you do not value my opinion." Then take a moment and wait for the answer.
And then you can learn with surprise that the other person does not understand what you have not finished your speech or your colleague was so excited about his new idea that enthusiastically interrupted you.
8. They can keep distantsiyuEsli all methods fail, intelligent people could keep their distance from those they do not like. Just go your way. Perhaps in the future you will have the desire and ability to establish a relationship with this person, so do not push too far.