7 things that should be kept secret

Researcher Vyacheslav Rouses Eastern culture in his next article will address the experience of the Indian sages. He argues that such a secret and what is not really worth to spread in public.

Editorial Website I looked at the list and many will agree with.

The first thing that should not be distributed - it is his far-reaching plans. To keep quiet until this plan is accomplished. All our ideas are not only not perfect, in a huge number of weak points, which is very easy to hit and destroy everything. Second - it is not necessary to share the secret of his charity. Good deal - a rarity in this world, and that is why it should treasure it. Do not crack up myself for a good cause. Such an attitude can quickly lead to arrogance, which is not the best quality, agree? Third - do not make your austerity to the public. Do not tell the left and right of your dietary restrictions, sleep, relationships, etc. Asceticism physical benefits only if it is in harmony with the emotional component. Fourth, what should be quiet - it's about his courage, heroism. We all face different tests born every day. Who - that receives the external tests, and someone - something internal. External tests are seen, so for them, people get awards, but to overcome internal testing, no one notices, so the awards are not assigned any. Fifth, what you should not spread, - it is about their spiritual enlightenment. It is only yours and no one should devote to it. Rasskroyte it to others in the case, when it becomes really necessary, not only to you but also to others. Sixth, what is not necessary especially to share with others - this is your home and family life conflicts. Remember, the less you talk about the problems in my family, so it will be stronger and more stable. Quarrel - is getting rid of the negative energy that has accumulated in the process of communication. The more you talk about their problems the more you believe in them. Seventh, what not to say - it's about the ugly words that are from someone heard. Can dirty shoes on the street, and you can stain out. And the man who, when he comes home, tells all that he had heard of the stupid way, is no different from a man who came home and did not take off shoes. Author: Vyacheslav Rouses

via www.ruzov.ru/article.aspx?mid=1&id=731&rid=72

Tags

See also

New and interesting