18 unusual cards that you did not show in geography lessons. Number 8 struck me the most ...

I do not know you, but I was a child has always fascinated geographic atlases where the country, depending on many factors or locations were painted in different colors. I'm still at school liked to draw something and paint in a contour map, and stand by a huge map of the world at the board and dream of where I go, when I grow up. Much water has flowed under the bridge since then, but the children's adventurism and a burning desire to travel still live in my heart. However, looking at the map for me was a dull affair. What I have not seen?

However, the team dug more than a dozen cards, which will be interesting to watch, even for adults. It's 18 most unusual cards that will change your view of the world. You hardly showed a geography lessons ...

Map, created in Imperial Japan, in 1853.

Map with the cities, where the population is more than 100 000 inhabitants. In the world there are 4,037 such cities. B>

A world map made up of the Ottoman Empire in 1803.

Map of population density.

Map religions of the world.

The estimated size of the world, corresponding to the population that will be living in them in 2050.

Rozherovaya map of the world Al-Idrisi - the famous Arab geographer, made in 1154 at the initiative of the King of Sicily, Roger II.

Map of world painted on the frequency of murders.

A map showing where you were, if made tunnel.

World Map Pomponius Mela - the earliest Roman geographer, '43 n. e.

Conformal cylindrical projection of Mercator. Mercator has found a unique way to build nautical charts, in which the ship's course is a straight line, and the azimuth directions are not distorted. B>

Map mismatch astronomical time with the time on the clock.

Map spacing of blondes in the world.

Global map of Internet users.

Map popular sports.

Map popular site.

Map showing who, according to residents of different countries of the world, is the greatest danger for them, in 2013.

Map of the World, compiled by Abraham Ortelius, the author of the first history of the atlas of the modern type, in 1564.

Your baby is not happy with the geography lessons? Show him a couple of these cards. I guarantee, laziness and aversion to the subject as a hand lift! Share this entertaining compilation with their buddies.

via ofigenno.cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting