Shooting at school number 263 Moscow

Excellent shot geography teacher for the gold medal. According to the "school shooter", the teacher deliberately put him low ratings and thus deprived the chance to receive a certificate with honors. Details inside the post According to preliminary information, the young man threatened with the gun forced the guard to hold it inside the school. The offender walked into the office of biology, which at the time held a lesson in 10 th grade. The guard managed to call via police panic button. However, when the place came outfit police, the man fired at the security forces from the window. One of the officers was injured. After that the building standing at attention in reinforcements, but the culprit again opened fire, wounding one police officer. At the time of capture in the study of biology was more than twenty children under the age of 15 years. UPD: As a result, emergency killed Ensign police Sergey V. Bushuyev and geography teacher Andrey Kirillov. Police Senior Sergeant Vladimir Prohin in serious condition was taken to hospital. Shoots appeared 10th grade student Sergey Gordeev. During the siege he had been in possession of two rifles. Weapons - small-bore rifle and hunting rifle caliber 7, 62 - belonged to his father and was listed on legal grounds. According to the TFR and the police, Gordeyev was an excellent and characterized positively. The investigating authorities have suggested that the cause of the incident could be an emotional breakdown.
Earlier, a law enforcement source told "Interfax" that the motive for the shooting was a conflict with a teacher of geography. According to him, the young man's father had negotiated with police officers and helped to detain him.
Armed student was able to enter the building, putting pressure on the guard, and then he went into the study of biology. According to the TFR Vladimir Markin, a high school student "is not a word, fired several shots at geography teacher, and then, when" alarm button "literally four minutes later the police arrived and opened the door of the classroom, has made a few more shots." Investigators found that the small-bore rifles were produced at least 11 shots.

According to LifeNews, the tragedy in the Moscow school originated from a quarrel geography teacher with a student Sergey G.
Despite the fact that the students describe the 31-year-old teacher Andrei Kirillov as a mild reconciled man Sergei thought that he unfairly puts him low marks and deprives chance of leaving school with a gold medal.
In an exclusive interview LifeNews, classmates Sergei was told that the deceased teacher Andrei Kirillov were two small children, and the arrows remembered him as unbalanced, closed a teenager.
One of the classmates also wrote in "Twitter" about the terrible events that took place in the geography class. According to her, Sergei, going to class, geographer shot in the stomach, then asked, it is unclear to whom addressed, whether he is alive, and then made a shot in the head.
 - He was unbalanced. Yes, he was a good student, - said Anton - a former student of the school, who left school after the 9th grade. - None of it did not expect. He does not communicate with anyone. Rarely come into contact. We have it even in the street did not meet - only in school.
Remember, today around noon high school student Sergei G. came to their home school number 263 at the estate with two rifles and forced the guard to let him into the school. Security guard obeyed, but before you meet the requirement, managed to press the alarm.
The student went to the office on the ground floor, where at the time held a geography lesson in 10 th grade. At the time of capture in the study were more than twenty children under the age of 15 years. All the other students and teachers out of the building quickly evacuated.
When the order came to the school police, the offender opened fire on employees of the Interior Ministry. As a result, wounded Sergeant Sergei Bush. Another police officer with wounds to the abdomen and the chest was taken to the Research Institute. Sklifosovsky, where he was immediately sent to surgery.
After about an hour after the seizure of hostages released offender schoolchildren. Later, he was taken out of school and was seated in the police car.

Apprentice 10 "A" school number 263, where the hostages were seized, said about the character of the young man opened fire.
Tenth-Alexander, who missed today's school number 263, personally knew Sergey, opened fire on the teacher and the police.
 - Sergei was a good student, was an excellent student, - said Alexander. - He has no one had any conflicts.
The young man explained that was not present in the school building during the hostage crisis, but I am sure that there are no preconditions to the conflict was not.
 - Sergey never clashed with the Kolmogorov - continues Alexander. - He's worked as a teacher for a long time. I can not say how much, but I remember it the fifth grade.
At the moment, the student can not get through to their classmates.
 - I do not know what happened there, - says the student. - I do to someone I can not get through. Of course I'm worried. But I do not know how to feel my classmates.
According to Alexander, the school building could penetrate virtually anyone. At the entrance to the school there is a security guard, but set the turnstiles do not work.
 - Are the turnstiles at the entrance, but they do not work - told the student. - We promise to issue a personalized card at the entrance. But while still not given them. Sign technique is not protected.
Recall, February 3, Sergey grader brought a gun to school - small-bore rifle and a hunting rifle. At the entrance, he immediately said, "I need a teacher of geography."
According to sources LifeNews, Sergei is an excellent student. Recently he had a conflict with the 31-year-old geography teacher Andrei Kirillov.
High school student forced the guard to hold it inside the school. Security guard obeyed, but before you meet the requirement, managed to press the alarm.
The student went to the office on the ground floor, where at the time held a geography lesson in 10 th grade. At the time of capture in the study were more than twenty children under the age of 15 years. All the other students and teachers out of the building quickly evacuated.
When the order came to the school police, the offender opened fire on employees of the Interior Ministry. As a result, wounded Sergeant Sergei Bush. He later died at the hands of the doctors. Also injured 31-year-old geography teacher, Andrew Kirillov, unfortunately, to save him, too, failed.
Hostage situation took personal control of Mayor Sergei Sobyanin and Interior Minister Vladimir Kolokoltsev. To release the prisoners was introduced in Moscow Plan "Hurricane 2". According to him the police are given the right to shoot to kill in the event of a threat to the life of students, teachers and law enforcers. At the place were immediately pulled additional forces cordoned off the school building.
After about an hour after the seizure of hostages released offender schoolchildren. Later, he was taken out of school and was seated in the police car.

From gunshot wounds received near the school, died Sergeant Sergei Busya. On the state of the second wounded policeman is not reported. According to some reports, he wounded another person. The hostages were 22-24 the tenth grade student (studying in class 26 people).

--img9--

Geography teacher killed Sergey Gordeev

--img10--

Source: lifenews.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting