It's time to stop depending on the mood and get down to business

"Magic kick" add a little motivation in everyday life. Humor - bad assistant when you want to do something useful. For example:

• You want to write a book, and promised that he would do it each morning. When it is time X, you would like to visit all your favorite websites. And you do not want to write. So you put off writing a book for later.
  • You say today exactly go to practice, but when the time comes, you suddenly feel tired. So you put that up to, and said he would do it tomorrow.
  • You create for themselves a meal plan, but in the afternoon allow yourself to something a snack: chips or cookies. And no mood for vegetables. It somehow always appears at the sight of fried, salty, fatty and sugary foods.

Where is the exit? Apply smart approach: do so at the end of each case to obtain what they wanted to be, or what would be useful to others. Pre-tune to work and not to give in to the mood.

When it comes time to perform the task, do not say: "I do not want," instead say the following words:

That's my plan, I must fulfill it. Since I started, I would be happy to finish this thing. All you need - to make the first small step. I do not have to make decisions to ponder. Everything has already been decided. It is an act of charity for me. The act of self-love. I'm doing it for others, to give them an example and make the world a better place. Let us not be carried out on trap lazy brain. The time has come to make it as a pro. The best writers, great athletes and successful entrepreneurs are doing their job or not trained at the behest of the mood, but because it is to their liking. Every day they do their work. That's how we have to approach the matter: to open its work plan and at the same moment to start execution.

You follow a ton of cases, do a lot of amazing things will superpodtyanutym, become inflated as a bodybuilder. A "magic kick" - and your habits will change for the better.

via zenhabits.net/moody/

Tags

See also

New and interesting