Chew-chew, swallow!

Yesterday was a post about dogs who always eat all sorts of rubbish ... So - no better than the people.))
Read about the most surprising and strange cases ...

Dentures. An incredible thing happened to one woman: the unfortunate managed to swallow her lover false teeth during a prolonged kiss. According to the victim, beloved experimented with a "particularly passionate kisses." Fortunately, surgery was not required - teeth left by the body estesstvenno.

tapeworms. Do you think that no one in their right mind and memory do not dare porglotit disgusting and extremely dangerous worm? Mistaken. Men and women of many countries completely voluntarily ingested tapeworms and calmly allowed them to settle in their own intestines. Why, you ask? For weight loss! "Tapeworm diet" involves first eating contaminated beef worm larvae, and then, after a certain period of time, the adoption of tablets that kill the worm, entrenched in the body.

Waybill crown. Seven year old boy was rushed to a nearby hospital after he accidentally swallowed a decorative crown - jewelry for the teeth, which his mother shortly before he bought at a flea market. After the initial examination, doctors found the victim, chtokoronka may withdraw from the body by estesstvenno.

Money. The Frenchman managed to swallow some 350 coins and many other metal objects, including needles. After inspection it turned out that the mass of ingested objects in the stomach at the accident was about 6 kg. For urgent surgery did not help: in 12 days the victim died in hospital from complications. It later emerged that he was not the first time admitted to the hospital with one and the same diagnosis: foreign metal objects in the stomach.

Cockroach and fork. A resident of Israel accidentally swallowed a cockroach who literally jumped straight into her mouth when onabyla busy washing the floor in his own house. The woman tried to get rid of an insect with a fork, but load swallowing reflex, and after she swallowed a cockroach and fork. Cutlery located just across the stomach, resting sharp edges in the wall. Had to do laparoscopic surgery. Cockroach, apparently safely digest.


See also


Subscribe to our groups in social networks!

New and interesting