If adults and children swapped

Would not it be nice if everything in the world was arranged vice versa. Well, for example, that children were in all cases the main and adults should have them in all around to listen. In general, to adults were like children and children like adults
Firstly, I imagine, like her mother "liked" a story that I go and commands it, as I want, and the Pope, probably, would not have liked it, but what about my grandmother and say nothing, she probably would have , whole days of me cried. Needless to say, I would show them how much a pound Down and Out, I would have remembered it!

For example, here are my mother would sit at dinner, and I would tell her:

"You why it started a fashion without bread to eat? Here are some news! Just look at yourself in the mirror, who do you like? Poured Koschey! Eat now, I tell you! - And she would have become, with his head down, and I would only set the: - Faster! Do not hold the cheek! Again I wondered? Everything is solved the world's problems? Rui properly! And not rock on the chair! »

And then went to dad after work, and had not he even undressed, and I would have cried:

"Oh, come! Always you have to wait! Wash your hands right now! It follows, as the mine, there is nothing to smear the dirt. When you look at the terrible towel. Brushing three and do not regret soap. Come on, show your nails! This horror, not nails. It's just some claws! Where are the scissors? Do not twitch! With any meat, I do not I cut and Striga very carefully. Do not sniffling, you're not a girl. Like this. Come to the table and sit down. »

He would sit down and quietly told my mother:

«Well, how are you?»

And she'd said too softly:

"Nothing, thank you!»

And I would immediately:

"Conversations at the table! When I eat, the deaf and dumb! Remember this for life. Golden Rule! Papa, now put the newspaper, you are my punishment »

And they were to have me as silk , and only when I came to my grandmother, I'd narrowed his eyes, clasped his hands and wail:

"Dad! Mama! Enjoy a look at his babulenku! What a view! Chest open, the cap on his head! Cheeks red, the whole neck is wet! Good, nothing to say. Confess, again chasing hockey! What's that dirty stick? Why have you dragged her into the house? This putter! Get it now with my eyes - on the back door »

Then I would have walked across the room and told them all three:

"After dinner we all sit down for lessons, and I'll go to the movies!»

< Of course, they would immediately ached and whimpered
"And we are with you! And we also want in the movie! »

And I would have it:

"Nothing, nothing! Yesterday went to the birthday, on Sunday I drove you to the circus! Look! I like to have fun every day. Houses sit! Nate you this and thirty cents for ice cream, and all! »

Then would my grandmother prayed:

"Take me at least something! For each child can spend with a single adult for free! »

But I'd dodged, I would say:

"And in this picture the people after seventy years of entry is prohibited. Stay at home! »

And I'd walked past them, purposely loud tapping heels, as if I do not notice that they all eyes were wet, and I would have been put on, and a long time would be hovering in front of the mirror, and be singing, and they from it even worse I am in pain, and I have opened the door to the stairs and say ...

But I could not think of what I would have said, because at that time my mother came in, a real, live, and said:

- You're still sitting. Eat now, look at the one you like? Poured Koschey!

via www.eastnews.ru/pictures/result?phrase=EN_01067449_5440&news-pic=1&pic-catId=0&stock-pic=1&archive=en-arch&pic-agencyId=0&search-way=keywords

Tags

See also

New and interesting