7 trend this Spring

1. Yellow color.

Bright saturated yellow haunts us since last season. Reminiscent of a short hot summer, yellow is all and everything underneath. Yellow trousers above the ankle can be worn as an evening promenade, and in the morning for coffee, let alone white sneakers with them will look really tasty. However, the yellow is better not to overdo it: so total look will look very bad if it is, of course, will not pantsuit.

2. Pantsuits.

Male wardrobe slowly, but surely once roamed in women. For the past ten seasons, we do not get out of the jeans-boyfriends, and now men stole suit stolen again. Yves Saint Laurent would have been proud of us. Trousers and jacket can now be called the office dress code only a fraction, it really is a great option for exploring, especially a way of diluting sneakers and a leather briefcase.

3. Marsala wine or a color in 2015.

4. Jeans, jeans, jeans again.

There is not one girl, at least among the people I know who would not love a pair of jeans. This year, designers offer us to move and jeans on the body: It all began with suits in the last season, all mass-market shelves were crammed to overflowing diverse variations hateful uniforms. Inspired by street images, fashion houses have decided to dress up our jeans literally from head to toe. Here and midi dresses and mini skirts, and shirts, which, however, never out of fashion and out. Combine jeans very simple denim dress will look gorgeous with any footwear, from boots, to sliponov to skirt can choose chiffon blouse and denim jacket can be easily put on any image. However, not being sure, total bow on yourself better not try, it often looks like a chur. The hardest thing to get rid of the remnants of the late 90's - early 2000's, when the denim suit did not go unless Britney Spears. Oh, no ... and she went.

5. Flared.

I do not know why I did not flare ever attracted. Whether I always thought it was the fashion of the past, and in such clothes only concert I dearly loved ABBA; whether I envied all, because there is flared such as Kendall and I rather Kim. Whatever it was, it is now all the rage flared officially irrevocably and absolutely. Flared, oddly enough, hard enough to combine. I would advise to take the model is ultra-fashionable, and "basic", it is easy to select. First, choose the correct length: no more than bones, but not much below it. Secondly, width: to flare did not return us to the concert ABBA it should not be 30 cm in diameter; Pants should cover the rise of your feet, but not close the fingers on his leg. One of the best images with these pants I see a sort of office chic: with a blouse and contrasting the shuttles, it's all perfectly complement the trench coat and wide-brimmed hat. Summer version with a white T-shirt, straw hat and colorful espadrilles - just my favorite. If you want to model an ultra-fashionable, then you need to focus only on their own preferences.

6. Dresses-shirt.

This, they say, the designers thought about us: ordinary people who want to be in the trend. Seeing the city streets in a huge crowd of fashionistas oversayz Shirts cut, they brought the glamor in his collection. Silk or cotton mini or just above the knee, different colors, shades, textures - all this is possible and even necessary to buy every fashionista. In the summer, in a duet with sandals or birkenshtokami, this image will be unforgettable, and irreplaceable.

7. Total white

In a sense, this trend can be attributed to monochrome, but, in my opinion, had to be stark white note separately. I do not know that this was the cardinal passion white, but this year it will be everywhere. Of course, I will not be exaggerating if I say that White has been and always will be, but this year - he is also a trend. Can safely buy a maxi or mini dresses, chiffon mix it with white jeans, buy finally white bag.

Thank you!

Tags

See also

New and interesting