This is the most brutal "Funny" over the parents in the world !!

Pope passes by your child's room and says that everything is immaculately cleaned, the bed unmade. It seems as if the son gathered his things and left. Suspicions intensified his father when he sees an empty table, on which was written "Daddy." With trembling hands, a man opens the envelope and pulls out a note as follows:

"Dear Father,

I am writing you with great regret and sadness. I had to elope with my new girlfriend, because I knew that you and Mom gave me a scandal. Stacy - my biggest passion, she is very sweet. But I knew you would not approve of our relationship because of her piercing, tattoos, biker clothes and the fact that it is much older than me. But it is not only passion. Dad, she's pregnant.

Stacy said that we will be happy together. She has a trailer in the woods woodpile, which will be enough for the whole winter. We both dream to have many children. Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana is actually not so harmful. We plan to grow it for themselves and to sell to other members of the commune, so that we have money for cocaine and ecstasy. In the meantime, we'll pray to found a cure for AIDS, because it is necessary to cure Stacy. After all, she deserves it!

Do not worry, Dad, I'm 15, I'll be able take care of herself. One day we will come to visit, to acquaint you with numerous grandchildren.

With love,

Your son Joshua

P. S. Dad, I made it all up. I'm home at Jason. Just wanted to remind you that there are worse things than bad grades in school report card (he was on the kitchen table). Call me when I can return! "

It is hard to imagine how his father reacted to this kind of joke. Surely son will fly even further when he returns! But we do not expect too much!

Tags

See also

New and interesting