He pulled her out of the fires 17 years ago, and that's what she did after that!

Exactly 17 years ago a fireman named Mike Hughes rescued from the fire 9-month-old Daniel Davison, pulled her out of bed during a fire. But it was only the beginning of an amazing story.

"When we arrived, a large part of the house was already on fire. Daniel I found in the bedroom when she svershuvshis up, lying in his bed, "- says Hughes. A few years later, he wanted to learn the fate of their baby rescued. He found her on Facebook and wrote: "I think I pulled you out of the fire, when you were a little girl." From that point on, they did not stop to chat, and Mike became a second father to the girls.

After 17 years after the fire, Daniel called Mike at graduation as their savior and close druga.

Mike cried, listening to a speech by Daniel: "Mike's presence at the ceremony is very important for me. I always cry with happiness when I think that things could be quite different. I would not be here if it were not for you. "

Tags

See also

New and interesting