Give Kids The definition of the word "Love"

lack of stereotypes, sincerity and directness help children to speak about various issues, including love, so well that it sometimes surprises.

In support of this we have gathered a few children's statements about the love that parents have shared on the network. Just naslazhdaytes.

• I know my older sister loves me because she gives me her old clothes, and she had to buy new ones.
    Lena 4 years em>
  • Love - is when mommy sees daddy on the toilet and does not think it's disgusting.
    Maxim, 6 years em>
  • When you love somebody, your eyelashes all the time take off and go down, up and down, and from under them strewed asterisk.
    Lisa, 7 years, em>
  • Love will find you, even if you're trying to hide from it. I tried to hide, when I was five, but the girls found me.
    Dima, 8 years em>
  • Love - the most important thing in the world, but football is also very good.
    Alyosha 8 years em>
  • You are in no case should not kiss a girl, if you do not have enough money to buy her a big ring and his own video camera because it will want to take a video of the wedding.
    Denis, 10 years, em>
  • Lovers are different in that they can just look at each other, at this time their food cold. Other people care more about their food.
    Mark 8 years em>
  • Be sure to learn how to kiss well. Then your wife will often forget the fact that you do not take out the trash.
    Il 8 years em>
  • Love - is when mommy gives daddy the best piece of chicken.
    Alina, 5 years em>
  • I know why I came up with kisses. They make you feel so warm all over, that the heating system in the house do not need to become.
    Olya 8 years em>

Tags

See also

New and interesting