Brilliant advice from Yves Saint Laurent. Everything that he said is still true!

Fashion needs an artist! Yves Saint Laurent drawing ever since I learned how to hold a pencil. As early as 8 years old, he dressed up in suits glued own little toy dolls for theater, inventing scenery from old rags and generally amused as he could. Dreaming to become a real creator, Eve became famous when he was 17: he had developed the project a little black dress was the best on solid competition, beating version of Karl Lagerfeld. Young designers invited to his work, Christian Dior and started his career as a fashion designer, who then called Sun King. Thanks to Yves Saint Laurent came into vogue unisex, erased a clear distinction between male and female clothing. The tuxedos, trousers and high boots women began to feel free and confident. 40 years of this amazing man was working in the field of fashion, putting unconditional love into something that does. His attitude to things, women and life in general strikes!

1. The most elegant dress should be black, without a doubt. Black admired by Yves Saint Laurent. He was not a fan of big, glittering jewelry, and this he should learn many modern ladies. Glasses with a broad black rim - his favorite accessory. Ive loved sunglasses and recommended to complement their outfits. A drop of spirits, according to Saint-Laurent, is more for the image than the expensive jewelry made of precious metals.

2. Wardrobe - it's a lifestyle. If a person is seriously interested in his clothes, he must always be alert: a casual look in the window can be fatal and the new thing is bound to be purchased. Yves liked to wear jackets and advised them not only men but also women. The sharp lines of clothing, unusual proportions - a sign of the avant-garde look, not only clothing, but also in life. What you do and what you wear should be in harmony.

3. Perfection - that is what you need to strive. Yves Saint Laurent is not chasing sensationalism and innovations, he has worked diligently to create unique things and delving into the intricacies of the case. His clothes were not only aesthetically perfect - Yves valued practicality. Special Senses the designer had to jeans: « They have expression, modesty, sex appeal, simplicity - all I hope for in my clothes em>».

4. Get dressed as a man. « I was physically painful to see a woman who has made with his own hands a sacrifice fashion looks funny and strange em>». Saint Laurent was not only a trendsetter and a bright bohemian. He is interested in the life and art in different forms! By creating the costumes for the film Luis Bunuel "Belle de Jour", the artist befriended a French fashion and world cinema forever. Narrow man can not be beautiful by definition, Eve thought.

5. "The best clothing for women - a loving embrace of her men. But for those who are deprived of such happiness, I have! » Saint Laurent became the first daffodils in the fashion world: this man knew how to love yourself. Released a line of perfume, named after himself, he starred for advertising completely naked. Very provocative step in 1971 ... Yves clearly advised that all women do not seek happiness in love, which tends to take place, and often unhappy. It is much easier to please yourself regularly new clothes and makeup, and love to receive as a nice bonus.

6. The dazzling dress does not wear twice. Yves Saint Laurent advised not to spare money for the dress, if you plan to visit a very important event. To feel comfortable and look better than the other - the holy rule. The woman - a beautiful creature, did not deny the designer, who introduced the fashion for androgyny and changed women's trousers. A woman in love - out of competition ...

Saint Laurent's death marked the end of a great era for the world of French fashion. But his signature techniques such as dresses as trapezoids and tuxedos for women still enjoyed unprecedented popularity. « I would be happy in Paradise only on condition that the angels are dressed with taste and wear their halos with a graceful slope em>», - expressed his attitude to life and death of a brilliant designer.

Share with your friends tips eminent fashion designers, they should know it!

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting