Coco Chanel: I do not do fashion, I have a fashion.

So often say, star style, the style of the stars ... But rarely talk about those who are making this style of stars - about the designers. I tried to collect a few quotations of those and creates all this glamor and glitter that dazzles the eye when you look at the red carpet. Here's how the famous stars design, and well-known in narrow circles. According to the designer.

Coco Chanel: I do not do fashion, I have a fashion.

"A woman should be feminine and athletic and never" empty talk yourself dizzy. " She must know why and where it should go, what is the goal of every gesture and glance. It is necessary to preserve its own originality: in the movements, thoughts, actions. To be able to withstand even the requirements of fashion ».

Queen of contemporary fashion. Only very lazy no mention about her "dress men's sweater" and "little black dress", a free way of life and the enormous impact that Gabriel had on fashion and image of the modern woman. I also can not miss it, especially that Chanel - my favorite brand.

Yves Saint Laurent: I regret only one thing: it was not my jeans.

"I gave a woman the right to choose, she can dress like a wish, not as it imposes fashion. After all, to be beautiful, quite black sweater, black skirt and a man who loves her ».

Saint Laurent - a man in women's fashion. Can be sexy unisex? In Saint-Laurent can. Perhaps because in his work he came from a natural person and of human sexuality, for which he made the clothes. Because he gets what he could not be anyone else.

Hubert de Givenchy: Business card

"Perfume - a business card. Without flavor anonymous woman ».

Givenchy - representative of "smart fashion" fashion glamorous star, luxurious. Two of his favorite models - Audrey Hepburn and Jacqueline Kennedy. The first was his muse, the second - largest client. If simplified the Chanel fashion, bringing it to the streets, then Hubert create beauty, luxury and what is called the Parisian chic.

Edith Head: I'm in diplomacy better than sketches.

"The dress should be fitting enough to show that you are a woman and loose enough to show that you are a lady».

Coco Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent, Hubert de Givenchy all know everything, but that's about Edith Head had heard a few. Meanwhile, it is - it is the one who for many years to come to define the style of Hollywood: she dressed Audrey Hepburn, Liz Taylor, Mae West, Grace Kelly ... Perseverance, professionalism and good taste, the ability to achieve their - these qualities bring Edith 8 ( or whatever?) Oscars and a very special position in Hollywood.

P.S. By the way,

HELP! SOS!

In the process of creating the post by chance I found a very interesting puzzle. Namely, the question might be, you know, who created this dress?

Google gets confused in the testimony between Chanel and Givenchy. The matter is complicated by the fact that Audrey sewed almost all the designers, who lived in her time. Another mystery of the century, which could not solve the historians? Who knows?

Tags

See also

New and interesting