7 Secrets of the upbringing of a large pair of Hollywood: Jolie and Pitt are a good judge!

Being a parent - not a simple task. But the mother and father of six children cope with it perfectly well. We are talking about Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. Now there are rumors that the couple allegedly divorced. But they do not comment on these rumors and continued to appear in public together. So we naedyatsya that all this gossip. We offer you 7 tips to read this stellar pair, which has inspired many to create strong families and adopt children.

Angelina Jolie From:
1. Teachers should work well paid
"It is unfortunate that teachers and educators are paid little, and in fact they form the next generation. This can not save. We have great respect for Brad educators ».

2. We swear without witnesses
"Brad's hard to ruffle. And I was quite the opposite. But when it comes to education, here we are with Brad often support each other and agree. But if there are disagreements, we are discussing it so that the children have not heard. Especially if we are talking in raised voices ».

3. Farewell to their parents
"Children help to find a common language with our parents. This is the perfect time to learn how to forgive and understand them. Stupid mistake that my father is not perfect, helped me become a better mother for my children ».

Tip from Brad Pitt:
4. Children themselves must choose its own path
"Children have the right to choose their future. Everyone has to find their own way. I wanted to be in his youth as a reporter, photographer, architect ... but became an actor. And I'm glad that he came to this ».

5. We are all equal
"In our family there are adopted children. But we are all equal, we love all the same. Adopt an orphan and give hope - I think it is our mission! »

6. Entertain and teach children
"Children give me joy. I love to go on nature with family and children to invent new games. It takes a lot of effort, but I see their grateful eyes. I want my children to respect their elders, they are well behaved and have achieved good results. Every child - a part of my life. It will always be ».

7. We do not impose the faith of the children
"We Angelina belong to different nationalities and religions, and we do not force children to faith. We just educate them in morality ».

Share with your friends these parenting advice from the star couple. Perhaps something they will want to take note.

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting