Jolie and Pitt again

I think no one would argue with the fact that the star couple Angelina Jolie-Pitt will not soon someone will surpass the popularity of off-screen. Universal interest in Angelina and Brad was chained long before the creation of the family, then a loud divorce Pitt with beauty Jennifer Aniston for a love relationship with his partner in the film "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" and, finally, the adoption of a pair of three orphans from all over the world and the long-awaited birth of three full-blooded Jolie-Pitt (not to mention the exorbitant amounts that kids donate to charity, the creation of his fund Jolie / Pitt Foundation, actively visiting third world countries, etc.).

So, try to carry out a chronological analysis of the appearance of the star in the family of the six heirs.

Cambodian-born Maddox Siva, Angelina adopted in March 2002 at the age of almost one year. At the time, Jolie was in the long-term relationship with actor Billy Bob Thornton, and after the termination of the add received sole custody of the boy

Zahara Marley (Swahili "Zahar" means flower, and the other girl's name - in honor of Bob Marley, a Jamaican musician and African revolutionary) was officially taken custody of a couple Jolie-Pitt in July 2005 in Ethiopia

and finally May 27, 2006 on light there is a biological firstborn Brad and Angelina - Shiloh Nouvel. The girl was born in Namibia. Interestingly, the pair managed to keep the mystery of the birth of the child, this process carefully to fend off the watchful eye of the media (and subsequently selling the same photo newborn media for a record $ 10 million. Dollars)

Judging by the little girl, genetics Pitt clearly dominated

March 5, 2007 was adopted at the age of three Vietnamese boy Pax Thien ("peace" - a name meaning Pax Latin)

and finally, the date July 12, 2008 is remarkable second birth of Angelina, as a result of which the family was supplemented twins Knox Leon (boy) and Vivienne Marcheline (girl)

one of the lucky parents - holds the greater similarity with the twins, it is not yet clear, but, as for me, Dad in this component is more likely to

what can I add ... Well done!

P.S. fast forward to the emergence of new family Jolie-Pitt.

Tags

See also

New and interesting